Football General Talk

After this,

I am going to become a Chiefs and/or Packers fan or just give up on the NFL altogether.
I am rooting for CJ Stroud this year.

My takes from the opener . . .

- Mahomes is still the best player in the game and now he has a burner on the outside again, good luck rest of the league
- Chris Jones is too big to be that fast on the edge . . . there should be a rule against it ;)
- The Raven's last drive pretty much summed up my several year take on Lamar. Fun to watch, can do amazing things with his legs, can usually find an open guy in the middle after things break down, and still not reliable enough passer to win big games in the clutch. He miss two wide open throws in a row before the “toe throw”. Par for the course. Also, there is no way he stays healthy for 17 games if he runs that often and that hard.

Yep, Ravens are really just Lamar and only Lamar. The two throws he missed were everything. They are a 1-man team. KC, however, is an entire team of 53. Ravens were lucky to be that close.

Hah! I paid for a service (DAZN). Now I see Amazon Prime streams the games? Little things learned. OR... Does Prime charge beyond the normal Amazon annual fee?

Hah! I paid for a service (DAZN). Now I see Amazon Prime streams the games? Little things learned. OR... Does Prime charge beyond the normal Amazon annual fee?
They do not charge. Or at least they did not charge last year anyway. But last night's game was not on Prime, and it was not on t v that I could see. I was able to watch it on my phone, which more or less sucks.

They do not charge. Or at least they did not charge last year anyway. But last night's game was not on Prime, and it was not on t v that I could see. I was able to watch it on my phone, which more or less sucks.
Yes, I hate the games you only can watch on an app device…. I also watched it on my phone!
Matt

Gastro Gnome - Eat Better Wherever

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fishonfleek
Back