Football General Talk

Dak will crush those numbers if he has a season like last year and becomes a free agent. mtmuley
I bet he gets a $60M per year deal before season starts. They won’t let him walk. Too much risk in having to start from scratch and chances are slim that they could get someone as good.

The salary cap is way too high to save the commies. Effectively, it does not matter. But more importantly, the race is not in the total budget but rather the % that ones put into QB, hence my allusion to "balance". Gotta find that beer right quick.
Have two beers. mtmuley

They won’t let him walk. Too much risk in having to start from scratch and chances are slim that they could get someone as good.

Agreed- Jerry doesn’t have time for a rebuild. I bet they get it done fairly soon, not a distraction they need right now. Although, I don’t think Jerry is all too bothered by the attention this situation is bringing to the team.

From Netflix Receiver onto Quarterback

Beyond the bling, it's incredible how close my armchair QB skill so closely matches the greatest.

Just sayin'.

After the rookie kicker refused to shank the last second winning field goal, karma had no other choice . . .
Almost certainly true.

The Vikes will suck this year. Probably be bottom of the division and, sadly, a top-10 draft position, maybe top 3. It will be awful, and Jefferson will demand a trade before the season is over.

MTNTOUGH - Use promo code RANDY for 30 days free

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fishonfleek
Back