NEW SITKA Ambient 75

Bozeman: is it really that bad anymore?

I'd agree with you guys about Big Sky being a blight if I weren't so hopelessly addicted to skiing the steeps off Lone Peak. It's kind of my reason for living.

Climbed Ramshorn Peak a couple weeks ago just north of the park and saw black bears, mountain goats, and then the craziest thing happened, as we were watching six bighorn sheep in the basin below us just a few hundred yards from the peak, four wolves came over the ridge behind them and gave chase. Two light gray and two black wolves. The sheep made a break for it and scattered into the cliffs, all except for one that got off track and tried to traverse apart from the others...the wolves followed that one until they were all out of sight. Pretty damn cool and unusual to see wolves in the alpine like that. It all happened close enough to Bozeman to give the town some credit for its undeniably prime location.
Just great. Nice job. Now everyone from hunttalk.com is going to move there. 😁

Hey all! Mountain Dew will reimburse you $10k if you move to Bozeman, Montana!

Whether you’re just planning a quick trip to Colorado, Arizona or If you're moving to Elk and Trout central Bozeman Montana or considering a move to that part of the country, Mountain Dew will reward you for doing so!

The PepsiCo holding has adopted the Mountain Time Zone as its unofficial time zone of Mountain Dew—and to encourage people to follow in its lead, it’s offering to reimburse up to $10,000 in moving expenses for five people who relocate to anywhere in the time zone. Bozeman, Montana (They’ll also get a free one-year supply of Mountain Dew as well as an outdoor gear “welcome package” to let them enjoy the area.

Editorial liberty assumed by the poster

Use Promo Code Randy for 20% off OutdoorClass

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DWHauss
Back