Bozeman: is it really that bad anymore?

I have noticed the most successful animals or people learn how to adapt. I have lived many life in Bozeman and it has changed immensely. If people could have seen what it was in the 60’s, the growth would be twice as bad. I don’t like it, but I’m not leaving.

Belgrade has become the new Bozeman, and it wasn’t that long ago there was only one fast food place in town, “The Red Baron.” And it was only open in the summer months…

I have noticed the most successful animals or people learn how to adapt. I have lived many life in Bozeman and it has changed immensely. If people could have seen what it was in the 60’s, the growth would be twice as bad. I don’t like it, but I’m not leaving.

Belgrade has become the new Bozeman, and it wasn’t that long ago there was only one fast food place in town, “The Red Baron.” And it was only open in the summer months…
Your right about that shrapnel, the best we can do is be proud of this country we are living in. Change what we can and leave the rest for God to deal with. Change yourself for the better, some people we cannot reach. But adapt yourself for the better. And just maybe it’ll rub off on someone else. That’s watching you and you don’t realize it. I think Eleanor Roosevelt said this; get out of your comfort zone and try something new every day. God Bless and safe Hunting everyone.

For any interested - This YouTube presents some, just a few, of the reasons Bozeman is the BEST of any town/city in Montana. Randy, Kurt, Bart, Gerald, and a whole slew of GREAT Hunt Talk members reside in and along the outskirts of Bozeman. It really is the BEST!

I’ve started doing some land surveying in Bozeman.

I just surveyed a nice home on 20 beautiful acres on the edge of Bozeman that was $1.8 million

Compared to the location of my other business, Bozeman is still a steal as much as it pains me to say that.

I’ve started doing some land surveying in Bozeman.

I just surveyed a nice home on 20 beautiful acres on the edge of Bozeman that was $1.8 million

Compared to the location of my other business, Bozeman is still a steal as much as it pains me to say that.

Man, I just don't know about the "modern" home. Obviously there's a market for them, but they've never caught my eye, or been super impressive to me.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BradenBowhunter148
Back