Leupold BX-4 Rangefinding Binoculars

Bozeman: is it really that bad anymore?

Based on your dry humor and knockout one-liners, I’d of guessed you to be a much older gentleman. How old are ya, Muley?

Surprised you guys haven’t had any negative reactions mixing beer with Metamucil 🤪
DISCLAIMER—this is just a joke, I absolutely love your humor and I don’t want Ol Lostinthewoods to get the wrong idea and just start deleting fools like me….

Gotta be on your toes around here anymore. Getting some serious overreach…

Most intense fire I have ever seen. It was a long day. Fire was just north of the WY boarder on Powder River 32 hours ago, now it is half way between Ashland and Birney.
My dad spent a few summers when he was a kid at a ranch in Birney. Few years back I fished the reservoir and drove up through Birney to take a look. Tricky area to be in with a wild fire.

Yes since it was such a warm fall there were lots of elk up that way.
yeah, a kid I talked to earlier this year got to watch a couple bulls shed and picked up a few, said the same thing.

I literally never personally seen elk on public on that particular side you’re on even though it looks so money. I think I’m starting to get it more narrowed down though. Seen a couple photos of good ones come outta there so I know they are in there…

yeah, a kid I talked to earlier this year got to watch a couple bulls shed and picked up a few, said the same thing.

I literally never personally seen elk on public on that particular side you’re on even though it looks so money. I think I’m starting to get it more narrowed down though. Seen a couple photos of good ones come outta there so I know they are in there…
People would be surprised at animals right off the roads. They are much more used to pressure and road noise than people think. Plus the “ i dirt napped this stud 15 minutes off the road and was back at the filling station by 5pm” dosnt sound as cool as “ I dirt napped this stud on my otc backcountry solo archery rut hunt and spent 3 days hiking spoiled meat out”

Maybe my kids will be as good at finding bulls off busy roads as you, but I’m a self taught 1st generation “hunter” and without having a mentor parent—I could use about 40 more years of practice. Lmfao
I moved here in 09, started hunting serious in 12. Lots of burned rubber and time behind the glass late summer. Nothing I’ve killed has had much to do with anything but a little hard work and some luck.

Plenty of bowls within 15 minutes of heavily used roads. Within an hr of BozAngles. View attachment 337592
This is why people should move to Bozeman versus other main cities in MT. Elk prefer Bozeman over other cities as well - especially NW MT - 100 miles out and no elk, whatsoever! Only mean grizzley bears and human eating Canadian super wolves, oh and mountain lions that value joggers!

NEW Sitka Ambient 75

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BradenBowhunter148
Back