Big O

T Bone

It's clutch time, half-time is over and it's go-time. Tomorrow, I'll be driving back to give the sheep another go. I'm not 100% physically yet, but close enough. I'm packing in heavy with plans to stay 12 days.

Looks like weather is going to show itself, so I switched out boots and some synthetic clothing for wool.

If Big O is in the same area, he's in danger. BTW, I'll take any of the his full-curl buddies without hesitation.

Warren, a good friend from Idaho just called and said he can spare 4 days to go in with me. It'll be much appreciated.

Talk to you all later.

Tyson

Git'r done Tyson.
Bring home Big O and don't forget to take pictures! Even if you are wearing flp-flops and PJs.
Good luck!

Good luck Tbone! I am sure the last week hasn't been met with the best rest in the world. BTW, I hope it is okay to enjoy your success vicariously through you :D

I wish you the absolute best of luck T, both luck with the gods of the hunt & weather, as well as with your health. Take care & shoot a big one.

Good luck T-Bone. Hope you're able to come out this time with a set of horns.

Glad to know your well enough to get after em' Tyson....hope you're still taking in the sat phone just in case? Now that you don't have to stop and tend Oscars ant farms you can concentrate on hunting ;)

...sidenote- I may be out to buy you a beer/choc shake next October, Nephew from Rapid was out this week with his fee-on-say! Looks like a Fall wedding (nope...boy don't hunt) in Rapid next year. Hmmmmm....Fall.....South Dakota.....deer.....antelope.....hmmmmmmm! Might be calling ya :D

Good luck "T", can't wait to see the pix of Big "O". Give Warren a big wet one for me, wink wink, and watch out for those crack crawlers.;)

Trust me...warren will look long at alot more ants then I did :D :D

Warrens my partner for an FYI... He is a Hunting, Game spotting SOB !!!!

Good luck boyz.

Best of luck Tbone... I wish you the best of health and a safe return. Not the same for Big O. Make he go down quickly and be light on the pack on the way out.

cheers,
cmc

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jg722
Back