PEAX Equipment

Gun cases are cool and so is gun etiquette!

Gun safety isn't hard. Some people just don't know any better, which is no excuse.

On my first tour to Iraq, we had a guy get killed when 2 guys were f'ing around with an M9. I was on patrol when it happened, and when we got back there was a very weird vibe. This was a very "high speed" Marine Infantry unit, and believe me we understand weapons, and especially safety. I've always been big on weapons safety, starting since I was a little kid, but this incident made me the biggest advocate.

4 safety rules pretty much encompass everything you need to be safe (Minus some specialty weapons and demolitions, which most of us will never use)

My FIL is a non hunter/ gun owner. Periodically he tries to engage some man talk, with an air of authority. "So, what are you hunting with these days?" And then he blurts out some random numbers which are calibers in his head.🤣
Mine too!

• Haha
Reactions: Hem
I can imagine your frustration after everything calmed down. Basic firearm safety, like removing the magazine and properly securing the weapon, is something every responsible gun owner should know. It’s unfortunate to see someone so careless with something that could potentially be so dangerous. Hopefully, that guy learned something from how others reacted to his actions, and maybe next time, he'll take better care with how he handles his weapon.

I can imagine your frustration after everything calmed down. Basic firearm safety, like removing the magazine and properly securing the weapon, is something every responsible gun owner should know. It’s unfortunate to see someone so careless with something that could potentially be so dangerous. Hopefully, that guy learned something from how others reacted to his actions, and maybe next time, he'll take better care with how he handles his weapon.
You know a guy named Bill Christy?

NEW Sitka Ambient 75

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fishonfleek
Back