Ask your onX Hunt questions here!

Someone at Onx emailed me a link to reset my password, but it was as dead link. I emailed back, but it's been three days, and I haven't been given a corrected link.

Help?

Someone at Onx emailed me a link to reset my password, but it was as dead link. I emailed back, but it's been three days, and I haven't been given a corrected link.

Help?
Sorry about the trouble there. It might be best to give us a call and we can assist you over the phone. Our number is (406) 540-1600.

i just got back from a trip in wyoming and was having troubles with my phone,{5yr old droid} locking up every time i set a waypoint or location?,,would have to bail out of on x and rehit the app to continue for some reason.also had issues with phone battery draining very fast when on {tracker} is it the app or my phone battery?usually i have no issues,,of course i turned my phone compltely off and rebooted a number of times,but its still locking up when i mark waypoints??

i just got back from a trip in wyoming and was having troubles with my phone,{5yr old droid} locking up every time i set a waypoint or location?,,would have to bail out of on x and rehit the app to continue for some reason.also had issues with phone battery draining very fast when on {tracker} is it the app or my phone battery?usually i have no issues,,of course i turned my phone compltely off and rebooted a number of times,but its still locking up when i mark waypoints??
I had a similar issue a few weeks ago. Did you by chance keep switching airplane mode on and off?

Ollin Magnetic Digiscoping Systems

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Covenant01
Back