Ollin Magnetic Digiscoping System

Ask your onX Hunt questions here!

Joined so I could ask a OnX Hunt expert.
Love the APP, I've mapped out just about everything on the 135 Acres I hunt on in MO.
(BTW I'm Premium User)
When I started with the APP I could have swore I had complete "weather" including moon phases and sun rise/set... but those don't show up and my moon phases says "OFFLINE no network connection"
My wind direction say N/A on my map, but does give it in the pull down

I have a S23 with Android and I've checked as many settings as I can for "allowed".

Thanks in advance

UPDATE:
I got it working but not sure what I did. One thing was I shut off WiFi, I guess to force the phone into cell mode? But when I was in the country with no WiFi it still didn't give me weather. Oh Well, This is gonna be a great season with onX

And now it's GONE again...

What could be causing this?

Screenshot_20240909_230955_onX Hunt.jpg

Last edited:
I have my phone (Android) and my daughter's phone (iPhone) on the same account. She does not have a "Sync" button. I have some waypoints that were shared with me. How do I get them to show up on her phone?

I want to be able to tap on a saved map outline and have it take me to the map in the list of maps. That way I can just tap on a map and select delete, or re-download, without having to go through the map list one at a time.

Joined so I could ask a OnX Hunt expert.
Love the APP, I've mapped out just about everything on the 135 Acres I hunt on in MO.
(BTW I'm Premium User)
When I started with the APP I could have swore I had complete "weather" including moon phases and sun rise/set... but those don't show up and my moon phases says "OFFLINE no network connection"
My wind direction say N/A on my map, but does give it in the pull down

I have a S23 with Android and I've checked as many settings as I can for "allowed".

Thanks in advance

UPDATE:
I got it working but not sure what I did. One thing was I shut off WiFi, I guess to force the phone into cell mode? But when I was in the country with no WiFi it still didn't give me weather. Oh Well, This is gonna be a great season with onX

And now it's GONE again...

What could be causing this?

View attachment 339838
This is a pretty complex issue, potentially. Please give us a call when you get a chance, that is going to be the best way to troubleshoot this for you. Our phone number is (406)- 540-1600.

I have my phone (Android) and my daughter's phone (iPhone) on the same account. She does not have a "Sync" button. I have some waypoints that were shared with me. How do I get them to show up on her phone?
They should show up on her phone if she force closes the app and then reopens it. If they do not, she may need to log out of the app on her phone and then log back in. After logging back in, you should see them showing.

I want to be able to tap on a saved map outline and have it take me to the map in the list of maps. That way I can just tap on a map and select delete, or re-download, without having to go through the map list one at a time.
That's an excellent recommendation. We'll pass that along to the engineering team!

When someone shares a waypoint with my and I accept it, it no longer takes me to that waypoint, but leaves me zoomed in on my last spot. I don't recall this happening in the past, do you have any suggestions?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Rut
Back