Anybody Buying Yet? Where’s the Bottom?

Triple Q selling off again? As they say tech leads the way? Sign of a sell off to come?

Missed yesterday's fun. The last week certainly has been a little crazy. I'm not sure it is the best sign of a healthy market, but it is option expiration week. ;)

I'm not sure it is the best sign of a healthy market, but it is option expiration week. ;)
Ha! Well played. I will say, you've got me looking at that more. Mainly just as a catalyst to buy at lower prices with a longer timeframe.

What is everyone buying on sale the last few days/weeks?
I bought a little bit at the close today. I feel like a 10% pullback is definitely a possibility and I really hope it does that. Usually I'm wrong though so we'll see. If it does pull back around 10%, I'll buy the SMH, maybe SOXL as a 2-4 month trade in my fun account.

Ha! Well played. I will say, you've got me looking at that more. Mainly just as a catalyst to buy at lower prices with a longer timeframe.
Exactly. They are pivot points on times to buy or sell. For example, the low on selloff from Covid in 2020 was an option expiration day.

Took off a lot of hedges today. The 2% selloff wasn't based on much, other than some mediocre earnings and people thinking that paying 22x for forward earnings might be a little rich. Bought some SPY calls toward the close. We will see if we bounce tomorrow. And option hedge flows should start building again into next week.:)

PEAX Trekking Poles

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fishonfleek
Back