Anybody Buying Yet? Where’s the Bottom?

I sold anything that didn’t have a dividend

Took the loss on SNOW :( held onto a few shares

Last edited:
Charles Schwab has been down all morning, people are losing their minds. Bad timing!

(Maybe good timing for some, actually).
Same with Vanguard for both app and website. I was sitting on cash for this exact moment and couldn't get in. Thought about trying brokerage over the phone but on the road so not a priority.

If we're still down tomorrow it's buy buy buy focusing on etfs like usual

8 days later, selloff is erased and we are back to levels reach in...checks chart...June. OMG! the world is ending! Damn market moves so fast you can't take advantage of irrationality. We are a smidge below the 50day MA. Let's see if that is resistance. I guarantee it will be if CPI comes in hot tomorrow morning. Next hot button comes with Retail sales on Thur. Fear and greed are in a pretty good fight right now.

8 days later, selloff is erased and we are back to levels reach in...checks chart...June. OMG! the world is ending! Damn market moves so fast you can't take advantage of irrationality. We are a smidge below the 50day MA. Let's see if that is resistance. I guarantee it will be if CPI comes in hot tomorrow morning. Next hot button comes with Retail sales on Thur. Fear and greed are in a pretty good fight right now.
Bro, we are on the verge of nuclear war…….but ok.

Ollin Magnetic Digiscoping Systems

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fishonfleek
Back