Yeti GOBOX Collection

Wyoming $75 NR application fee proposal and more...

cashed in my deer points this yr and just missed lope because i put in w/ bud who had l less pt than me-damnit (won't make that mistake next yr). can't wait to get outta the points game. and the G&F agencies can't figure out why we're loosing hunters and not recruiting young ones. genius
WY wants to lose the non resident hunters they are lined up 20 years deep (just a wild guess). They aren't missing jack financially!

Last edited:
Somebody should have told your old man don't forget to wear your condom. Course they probably felt the same way about his old man and so on.
Good time to double down. You have no clue what you're talking about. I deal with this daily. Go ahead and try to insult me and my dad and grandpa and so on. I come from a long line of people smart enough to not be the grunt. So keep being an asshole, and I'll call you out for being stupid AND clueless.

I've worked on the subcontractor end and now the general contractor end. We bid at 10-20% as a subcontractor. Way more profitable. Also harder to do more than $100 million in work a year in most places other than Chicago.

I have the utmost respect for tradesman. You're clearly an exception. I bid work daily. You -as a field guy- proceeds to tell me I'm wrong and have no clue what I'm talking about. I run 15-20 million in work a year. Please share all your wisdom with me.

Good time to double down. You have no clue what you're talking about. I deal with this daily. Go ahead and try to insult me and my dad and grandpa and so on. I come from a long line of people smart enough to not be the grunt. So keep being an asshole, and I'll call you out for being stupid AND clueless.

I've worked on the subcontractor end and now the general contractor end. We bid at 10-20% as a subcontractor. Way more profitable. Also harder to do more than $100 million in work a year in most places other than Chicago.

I have the utmost respect for tradesman. You're clearly an exception. I bid work daily. You -as a field guy- proceeds to tell me I'm wrong and have no clue what I'm talking about. I run 15-20 million in work a year. Please share all your wisdom with me.
Your avatar has a picture of someone hiking and not a dead elk

Well aren't you just a thimble full of knowledge.

Think someone running a 100 million dollar operation would have a successful picture for the avatar on a hunting forum
Never said I run a 100 million dollar operation.

How does a profile pic relate to any of this? You're grasping pretty hard.

Well aren't you just a thimble full of knowledge.
Share something. If you're going to call me ignorant, you should have a pretty good idea on what's going on to make a statement like that.

2 simple questions,
1. What do you do for work?
2. What union are you part of?

Hey guys, stop with the personal bullshit of hacking on people. Get to back to the original topic at hand - the increase in $75 application fee increase.

The childish level that threads can devolve into is hard to understand.
Not sure some of them are capable of it. This same stuff happens to every thread some of them decide to join. Buzz had some good info here and they made it about themselves yet again.

Hey guys, stop with the personal bullshit of hacking on people. Get to back to the original topic at hand - the increase in $75 application fee increase.

The childish level that threads can devolve into is hard to understand.
I think a good solution at this point would be banning these folks the first time it's done. It's getting pretty stupid really. Both sides gone!

Not sure some of them are capable of it. This same stuff happens to every thread some of them decide to join. Buzz had some good info here and they made it about themselves yet again.
I was on topic until someone decided to call me ignorant. If I'm the bad guy for calling someone out for a stupid comment directed at me, then blame me.

I could say elk are brown and someone would argue or make a snide remark.

Like I said from the beginning. It's tough to lose when you're a rancher. The gov now pays you for elk damage. Best part is, you don't even have to make an attempt to prevent it. There's 1000s of people that would gladly come take an elk.

Ollin Magnetic Digiscoping Systems

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Rut
Back