MTNTOUGH - Use promo code RANDY for 30 days free

Whatever happened to ACTUALLY the meaning of this title???

I can see why nobody wants to play with you. If you can't take a joke or figure out what sarcasm is then your trying to buddy up in the wrong forum.
Nah that's not it. I actually have a dry sense of humor. So I can take it and dish it. Go check 200+posts here in 2 days of so many negative remarks, and one of me answering to all of you. It gets blurry. So here's your place to put up. No judgement.

That's OK. You think what you like. Have you invited me to talk or you just made the assumption outright? At least perma did. I don't see you say a howdy and then see who you're talking about. And yes I'm younger than many of you and older than many others. 55. Definitely older than you.
8t5y1r.jpg

Kinda seems like this is what you're after

Miserable hot. Too hot for me. I've been running a new 600' pipe line to tie a solar powered well into our main water system.
Damn. Not good. It's beginning to get draby here too. 83 in the sun socks. More power to you, punt intended.

Couldn't agree more. And I'm the same. The days of running down hills are behind me. I go nice and slow, just like my smoker. That said, there's something to be said about hunting with a friend or family. Not only it's fun, but also once or twice literally saved my life or someone else's
Sharing camp with other can be great as well but if it comes down to hunting with others or not hunting what are you going to do?

When I put in for my tags I don't assume that anyone is going to be hunting with me. When/if I draw I make my own plans to execute. If I get invited on a hunt and I want to go and it works out awesome. I hunt because I want to. There's a handful of people I can have a good time with regardless of whats going on. In hard or shotty situations I've often wished I didn't have to hear someone complaining or being difficult about it.

I can think of 2 people I would ask if they wanted to come on my hunt. But certainly not counting on it. Everyone has thier own leave situation and hunts they applied for as well.

Sharing camp with other can be great as well but if it comes down to hunting with others or not hunting what are you going to do?

When I put in for my tags I don't assume that anyone is going to be hunting with me. When/if I draw I make my own plans to execute. If I get invited on a hunt and I want to go and it works out awesome. I hunt because I want to. There's a handful of people I can have a good time with regardless of whats going on. In hard or shotty situations I've often wished I didn't have to hear someone complaining or being difficult about it.
I'd do both. Sometimes I don't even have a tag and go along. It's not always about harvesting for myself.
I wouldn't want to hear someone nagging either. That's why I don't jump at a chance if I don't know the person.

I can think of 2 people I would ask if they wanted to come on my hunt. But certainly not counting on it. Everyone has thier own leave situation and hunts they applied for as well.
Not in my situation. I make my own hours. I work 16 hours if I want to and not work for a few if I don't. My businesses don't hold me down

I'd do both. Sometimes I don't even have a tag and go along. It's not always about harvesting for myself.
I wouldn't want to hear someone nagging either. That's why I don't jump at a chance if I don't know the person.
Well then what's the issue?

MTNTOUGH - Use promo code RANDY for 30 days free

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Vpihlman
Back