Gastro Gnome - Eat Better Wherever

Whatever happened to ACTUALLY the meaning of this title???

I've kind of come to cherish hunting alone. I know I don't push myself as hard, dont take the risks, won't take that road that looks a little too shitty but that I could most likely still make it down. But its still pretty much the the only time I get to spend with myself, doing something I love.

I think it's important to be OK with spending time alone.

I've kind of come to cherish hunting alone. I know I don't push myself as hard, dont take the risks, won't take that road that looks a little too shitty but that I could most likely still make it down. But its still pretty much the the only time I get to spend with myself, doing something I love.

I think it's important to be OK with spending time alone.
Couldn't agree more. I enjoy hunting with friends and family no doubt, but sometimes the simplicity of hunting alone is a great thing.

Alright wtf is going on here
Lol. You tell me. It's like the old days. Bring the noose or cut off his head situation. Snappy snappy. I asked what happened to the good old days and apparently that's a blasphemy

Last edited:
Anyone that has hunted elk much and is successful will strongly disagree.
Not everyone. That may be your experience and is all good. Mine was better each time, be it Elk or moose or bear or even fishing for the Ahi. Now that's something lots you don't get in your neck of the woods. What I lack down here when it comes to any land animals we don't have shortage of sea creatures. But my preference is hunt, especially with a couple of people that give a damn about each other enjoying the same thing

Attachments

• 20190924_205218.jpg
    20190924_205218.jpg
    2.2 MB · Views: 16
  • 20190924_211600.jpg
    20190924_211600.jpg
    1.5 MB · Views: 16
I dunno. Aside from this post, I only posted twice in this thread and he chose to respond to the redundant one…..
Would you prefer I say differently to each person? I have one point. So it's not like it changes. Redundancy or not flip flopping. Which is better?

I dunno. Aside from this post, I only posted twice in this thread and he chose to respond to the redundant one…..
I'm not sure I was ever needed. Mom didn't decide to swallow that night. Il ask her next time we visit. Il try and get back with that answer for you.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
manbugle
Back