Leupold BX-4 Rangefinding Binoculars

Whatever happened to ACTUALLY the meaning of this title???

You all can come to Alberta anytime, I’ll hunter host you. Nothing weird required, all I ask is that you sit in the cuck chair and watch while I bang my girlfriend. See nothing weird at all.
Sounds like a party. I'm only a few hrs out. Il head out after work tomorrow, passport in hand. You guys letting the unvaccinated in yet?

That's why we always ask if serial killer before going on hunt with someone from this site.
Just because. I mean have you walked on someone that has been walking the same path just before you and feels like he owns the entire blm? Comes at you like you've killed his kid or father, and you just want to walk backwards as if you're facing a grizz? Trigger happy dumb f and in a middle of nowhere? Ya, happens a lot.

I've been a member of this fine site for 12 years and have yet to meet anyone, but then I have no problem of going out and figuring things out on my own for new places to go. Granted I have been hunting and in the woods for over 5 decades.

If your handle is correct @Lov2hunt , just go get an otc Colorado tag or whatever and go hunt. Plenty of information out there whether on the web or books to learn stuff pertaining to hunting. Doesn't really matter how old you are as long as you can put one foot in front of the other and can plan out a few logistics.

I went back and read a lot of your previous posts and look to me that you copied and pasted the majority, even in this thread, like you don't even have the time and inclination to say something new.

BTW, no way in hell am I ever going to plan a hunt with someone that I have never met in person and hasn't proven themself to me. Just my thoughts.

Find someone in your area and have a beer with them, not going to do it over the internet.
Wait now, I'm not hitch hiking here. I don't need anyone to hold my hand. But damn, to me it's a better experienced shared with others. That's all.

No, not really. Just a couple of sentences that I thought had more of what I wanted to say. Nothing wrong with repeating myself again, unless that's also frowned upon.

Neither would I man. Do you really think I'd jump at the first opportunity or have a need for it. Jesus, open your mind. Until I know you damn well you find me close to your fire. You got it all wrong chief.

If this is not the place to find people of like mind with sensibility, then what is it for? Just to hind behind your screens and type? That'd be a really sad state. This isn't supposed to be f*ing Facebook

Wow! Don't know where to begin...

First opportunity to meet with HT members was 2012 rehabbing from quadriplegia - atv neck break.
Very kind of them along with cards and items sent by others.
Meet up with one to this day from that setting.
2014 was the first year HT bear hunts. @Elkoholic screen printed hoodie sweatshirts that first year.
That went on for several years. Got to know a few as we'd bump into each other @ Region one and two FWP meetings. Met a few during travels to Helena. A couple stayed at our house while traveling through.
Go fishing with another on occasion.
There are some down right genuine people of past and present I've had the privilege of meeting.

While I have a middle finger a few online chest thumpers can twirl upon, the vast majority are fantastic people!

Meh, we each have our interests. We all make, take, and / or give HT what we want. To each his/her own.

View attachment 328966
Yep, different part of the world brother. I wish I lived there but I can't. You know l, family obligations. That's why all this should be so important. Miss going thru MT and WY whenever I could. Point of this thread is what I've asked, place for a friend. Check back all 8 pages of this thread and see how many want to bring the noose just because...
I met up with a lawyer, a lobbyist, the professor, a biologist and a graphing geek from this site for a hunt. A serial killer would have fit in perfectly unnoticed. 😂
Wait, is that the beginning of a joke, like a rabbi, a mink, and a clergy went out for....

Just because I wear a pink doesn’t mean I would give any of you whiney little bitches the time of day. But if your referring to who would hunt with me you better be willing to do a lot of stupid shit, work harder than you “need” to, take a relentless beading and mocking, and then be ok with shooting dinks, yearlings, and other non trophy caliber animals.
Pass. 🤣

When I was working, anytime I had a free moment in the morning before heading out to the job site, I would sharpen my axe. One morning, one of the new summer temps asked, "why are you aways sharpening that axe?" I didn't look up and just kept on sharpening as I said," a good axe murderer always keeps his axe sharp." Then I looked up at him with my best version of an icy stare.

I don't think he ever figured out that it was a joke.
He probably never tried to steal your lunch pale after that! 😂

Advertisement

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kdtex7
Back