NEW SITKA Ambient 75

Voting Hunters

Status
Not open for further replies.
Longest running constitution on the planet - so I guess at least somewhat sustainable.

There you go lifting a phrase from a sentence. There was an if. I do not think that they willfully designed an unsustainable system.

Much of our success has been every president, except one, has accepted the will of the people. Without that, we are not long for our system of government. That we have handed over power peacefully for nearing 250 years is truly remarkable, in the course of human history. January 6 is a dark smudge on the peaceful part, but at least it got done.

All of us have to accept election results, win, lose or draw.

The two party sytem - sharing the finest, the best Democrat and Republican candidates to represent the greatest country in the world!

What an eff'n joke. Babblin Joe Delerium Biden debating Donald wack-a-doodle Trump.

At some point people have to step out of their red and blue trenches and tell the leadership Dems and Repubs to pound sand. We really need a third party and a whoopload of money to break free from the "Boss Party Politics".

SNL can not top these two boneheads! I want to laugh but this is real. America...

The two party sytem - sharing the finest, the best Democrat and Republican candidates to represent the greatest country in the world!

What an eff'n joke. Babblin Joe Delerium Biden debating Donald wack-a-doodle Trump.

At some point people have to step out of their red and blue trenches and tell the leadership Dems and Repubs to pound sand. We really need a third party and a whoopload of money to break free from the "Boss Party Politics".

SNL can not top these two boneheads! I want to laugh but this is real. America...
That's no joke. I'm watching it now thinking, "This is the best we can put forward?!"

I’m glad someone said it. Can any of these guys answer a flipping question sincerely without pissing on the other guy’s shoes? Good lord the question was about climate change, not dementia.

I’m glad someone said it. Can any of these guys answer a flipping question sincerely without pissing on the other guy’s shoes? Good lord the question was about climate change, not dementia.
Your other choices are ms. Wackjob Williamson, Cornell west, Or liberal rfk Jr./Uber liberal vp, Google exec. Goodluck.

That's sad... Both are sad though it's sad you actually believe there was a "winner" amongst those two.
No wars under Trump. 5 girls in the last 7 days were kidnapped, raped and murdered from illegals.12 year olds? 2 killed@ a chikfila today. 400 isis. In the country now. I thought Carter was the worst pres. Of my country but I was wrong. This is elder abuse. Care to bet who wins jeporday?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Leupold BX-4 Rangefinding Binoculars

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Vermonthoosier547
Back