Voting Hunters

Status
Not open for further replies.
How, when "honest Donald" did not answer any question, while Joe answered every question? Trump invents myths endorsed by nothing but his own boast, while Biden cites sources. I saw a lying sack who will say and do anything to get elected, beside a president that knows more than he shows. I'll take integrity and experience over "step right up, watch me pull a rabbit out of Putin's ass!"
I walk my street in ca. Of 28 houses in ca. All 2.5 mill. Houses, and I am the only gun owner, probably 25 evs, they all hate. And the street is 60/40 dumb with educated folks? Sorry, I don't get it. The flyover states will make Trump 47. So Don Jr. Hunts and Hunter Biden doesn't pay taxes, rides underage hookers while smoking crack? So which family has a moral compass? And Joe showered with his daughter?

I didn’t watch the debate, but I saw the highlight reel edited into memes on Instagram. That’s almost the same thing.
What a 🤡 show
My girlfriend saw a social media post that said something like “I say we give both these guys a Roku remote, the first one who can get a movie to play gets to be president.”

My girlfriend saw a social media post that said something like “I say we give both these guys a Roku remote, the first one who can get a movie to play gets to be president.”
Well that's a great way to vote. I left mt. 40 years ago, no wonder Tester in a sen.

I vote the same way my high school gf filled out a March Madness bracket.
Who’s got the coolest or cutest names?!

Barack Obama! Abe Hamadeh!! Kamala!! NEWT Gingrich!

Heavens tobetsy they’re so exciting.
Awesome logic. 1 million soldiers died for your right to vote with any intelligence. So proud.

It also brings me back to my early years in Anaconda. We’d hit the Irish Times Pub for shenanigans, and two of my nameless buddies would fight over what they called, “2 O’clock Specials.” You can only imagine what they would settle to fight over. They had stomaches of steel, low moral values, and were in full rut. It led to many laughs. My favorite story ended with one of them waking up at 5 AM in a strange place with a strange woman. He snuck out of the apartment unannounced, and found himself in the government subsidized Mount Haggin Homes… needless to say this is not where one wants to wake up.

How have we ended up in The Homes?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ollin Magnetic Digiscoping Systems

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CodyL
Back