Utah Paunsagunt Archery Deer

Blood is boiling due to a real authentic retard tool with a crap tag in his pocket. A pathetic hunter so desperate he sees fit following around an Indiana license plate to find deer. Really???

Last edited:
Blood is boiling due to a real authentic retard tool with a crap tag in his pocket. A pathetic hunter so desperate he sees fit following around an Indiana license plate to find deer. Really???
Aram Von Benedikt?

So wtf happened? A solid 180 slick 4? A stomper 230 king of the mountain buck? A trashy 130 with cool eye guards? A 95" doe? Or did you bust your nut and settle on a 160" up and comer to fill the freezer?

This tag must be something pretty special to just nonchalantly throw around numbers like that. Maybe in lower Saskatchewan I'd be believing that.

Yeah I'm well aware of what the paunsagunt is to.

Here's a thought, maybe you shouldn't be posting numbers of multiple 180-190" bucks and a potential 230" - while expecting zero competition from minions and retards in an extremely well known unit.

So wtf happened? A solid 180 slick 4? A stomper 230 king of the mountain buck? A trashy 130 with cool eye guards? A 95" doe? Or did you bust your nut and settle on a 160" up and comer to fill the freezer?

This tag must be something pretty special to just nonchalantly throw around numbers like that. Maybe in lower Saskatchewan I'd be believing that.

Yeah I'm well aware of what the paunsagunt is to.
I’d like to know how a guy even comes up with a 230” number. I’ve seen some above average size critters and still struggle sometimes with a guess. I over guessed one today looking at it along ways away

I found live blogging to be an unneeded distraction and stressor.

I hope he has pages of notes, 1 G of live and field photos, and a bidding war between Eastmans, Muley Crazy and Western Hunter for the story.

Caribou Gear

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Rut
Back