NEW SITKA Ambient 75

Trump is shot!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sloped...? It's a flat as can be shed roof.
Needs to hold workers, rain/snow...

There was ac & don dons inside.
They were inside,watching a training video from Uvalde PD.
A water tower across the street,no one on it.

I hear Bobby finally got SS protection today.

There is something very wrong with this whole deal.

But in the context of this event, blaming it on the rhetoric of the left rings exceptionally hollow.
To be clear - the only person responsible is the arseclown who gratefully to most (shame on anyone who isn't) missed. At the same time - a reduction in the temperature of the conversation is approaching necessary.

I don't disagree that it's hypocritical - it needs to end in either case. There are differences in the political speech that aren't nuanced.

Last edited:
It was interesting the comments about .22 caliber ammo. .22, .22 mag, .223/5.56, 22-250 all are technically .22 caliber. Don't underestimate the lowly .223 I have dropped countless #200+ pound pigs and a few deer at 150+ yds without a second shot needed. Donald Trump is a very lucky guy.
Yah I'd rather not have somebody shoot at me with .22lr at any distance.

Yeah, if it was a PR stunt, a 20 year old with an AR rifle would not be either the person or weapon of choice. Can you imagine signing up for clipping Trump's ear, knowing your payment would be promptly getting yourself killed?

It is very stunning how one mad man can turn the world upside down.

They are still trying to figure out what the shooter's motive was. I think figuring out motive in most shootings does nothing to stop any future shooting. In this case, it's hard to calculate whether knowing the motive helps or hurts the societal reaction to his heinous act.
He was a nobody looking for fifteen minutes of fame. Likely wanted to "check out" so figured he would make a name for himself on the way out.

She went from "the buck stops with her."

....to
She fully backed the sniper's "split-second decision" to shoot back, saying: "They have the ability to make that decision on their own. If they see that it's a threat and they did that in that instance.

"And I applaud the fact that they made that decision and didn't have to check with anybody, and thankfully neutralized the threat."

SIAP

Sesquipedalian Tergiversation

You know I'm always looking for a reason to use that.

SS and DHS circling the wagons.

While the Secret Service also agreed to brief lawmakers on Tuesday, the panel's spokeswoman said, the Department of Homeland Security "took over communications" with the committee and has not confirmed a time for the briefing.

Alejandro the apparatchik obfuscator has entered the chat...

It was interesting the comments about .22 caliber ammo. .22, .22 mag, .223/5.56, 22-250 all are technically .22 caliber. Don't underestimate the lowly .223 I have dropped countless #200+ pound pigs and a few deer at 150+ yds without a second shot needed. Donald Trump is a very lucky guy.

It was a 22 Creedmoor, once again its all Rokslide's fault.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BuckWrangler
Back