Hunt Talk Radio - Look for it on your favorite Podcast platform

Trump is shot!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Maybe this has been answered in this thread already. Was the ladder for roof access a permanent ladder attached to the building?

At least half the ads, no far more than that, are negative ads, in Montana's senate race. It is interesting that no presidential ads pop up in any of my internet wanderings. Both sides know their money is better spent elsewhere.
It's no longer politicians saying "I'll do this for the people" it's always "look what he did, isn't he stupid?"

They're making it clear you're picking between the lesser of 2 evils.

Maybe this has been answered in this thread already. Was the ladder for roof access a permanent ladder attached to the building?
I haven't seen anything definitive on it yet. He purchased a 5ft ladder at Home Depot that day and had the receipt in his pocket, but I don't believe it's been confirmed that he used that ladder.

I haven't seen anything definitive on it yet. He purchased a 5ft ladder at Home Depot that day and had the receipt in his pocket, but I don't believe it's been confirmed that he used that ladder.
Man I can't imagine how nobody notices that. Unless it's was permanent in which case you'd think that rooftop would be paid attention to. However a 5 ft step woukd explain why the police officer couldn't get a free hand. Getting on the roof with a 5 footer takes a little effort.

That was my initial thought when I heard that. Some conspiracies hold weight, but that had to be one of the most far fetched things I've heard!
The conspiracy theory is not Trump letting some 20 year old flunky shoot off his ear.
My understanding of the conspiracy theory is that “they” take a couple of pot shots into the crowd. Trump acts surprised and grabs his ear while crouching down. Whatever makes ear bleed. “They” then shoot the patsy and dramatic photo ops commence. Case closed. I don’t believe this, but this is what I understand to be the “theory”.

The conspiracy theory is not Trump letting some 20 year old flunky shoot off his ear.
My understanding of the conspiracy theory is that “they” take a couple of pot shots into the crowd. Trump acts surprised and grabs his ear while crouching down. Whatever makes ear bleed. “They” then shoot the patsy and dramatic photo ops commence. Case closed. I don’t believe this, but this is what I understand to be the “theory”.
Yup saw that too. Claiming he crouched down with a ketchup packet.

Man I can't imagine how nobody notices that. Unless it's was permanent in which case you'd think that rooftop would be paid attention to. However a 5 ft step woukd explain why the police officer couldn't get a free hand. Getting on the roof with a 5 footer takes a little effort.
The ladder appears to be more than 5’ and it was in a nook that had some trees shielding it a bit.

What crackpot bullshit lol hard right, hard left, they’re all the same devil man

Maybe someone already raised this, but in the below article blurb, is the SS chief saying OSHA safety concerns were why no one was on the roof? Also though there was another story saying local LE was in charge of that building.

“In an interview with ABC News, Cheatle said: “That building in particular has a sloped roof at its highest point. And so, you know, there's a safety factor that would be considered there that we wouldn't want to put somebody up on a sloped roof.” She added “the decision was made to secure the building from inside.””

What crackpot bullshit lol hard right, hard left, they’re all the same devil man

Unstable people are on all side of the political spectrum.

Over time, I've realized that one side doesn't attract more or less crazies. A lot of unstable people want to belong to something and break shit. Any excuse is good to do evil. Extremists are just that, extremists, not right, left, anarchist or purple.

Maybe someone already raised this, but in the below article blurb, is the SS chief saying OSHA safety concerns were why no one was on the roof? Also though there was another story saying local LE was in charge of that building.

“In an interview with ABC News, Cheatle said: “That building in particular has a sloped roof at its highest point. And so, you know, there's a safety factor that would be considered there that we wouldn't want to put somebody up on a sloped roof.” She added “the decision was made to secure the building from inside.””

On today's news: OSHA actually kills!!!

Which is all great except Trump was leading in the polls at the time. Dominated the debate.
4D chess. Trump isn’t trying to beat Biden. He’s trying to beat Gavin, Oprah, Michelle, and whoever they replace Biden with. C’mon man! 😂

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ollin Magnetic Digiscoping Systems

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MidwestSniper03
Back