Hunt Talk Radio - Look for it on your favorite Podcast platform

Toughest animal in the world

Redmt

Being that I'm a ground squirrel hunter fanatic I found this a really interesting article. On a good week we pick off a couple hundred. Other weeks maybe only 10-20.

Being that I'm a ground squirrel hunter fanatic I found this a really interesting article. On a good week we pick off a couple hundred. Other weeks maybe only 10-20.

Was going to say ground squirrels for sure. We would all be carrying 600 nitro double guns if they weighed as much a grizzly.

Man, I shot a gray squirrel thru the neck with a field tip out of my deer stand and it pinned it to the earth. It did not die immediately and I had to get down from my stand. When I went dispatch the critter it tried to climb up the arrow that was thru its neck and stuck in the ground and bite me. Eating it later I really hoped to absorb some of its toughness energy.

Man, I shot a gray squirrel thru the neck with a field tip out of my deer stand and it pinned it to the earth. It did not die immediately and I had to get down from my stand. When I went dispatch the critter it tried to climb up the arrow that was thru its neck and stuck in the ground and bite me. Eating it later I really hoped to absorb some of its toughness energy.

Attachments

• F54B14F5-4DE9-45B7-9DF0-8080B16C8D78.png
    F54B14F5-4DE9-45B7-9DF0-8080B16C8D78.png
    2.1 MB · Views: 18
MTNTOUGH - Use promo code RANDY for 30 days free

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
clinebj22
Back