NEW SITKA Ambient 75

Random news stories thread. (No politics or i will find where you live and light a bag of dog crap on fire on your porch ring the doorbell and run)

Stay safe out there @Dsnow9

Met a teenager whose mom told him to open fire on people in a similar situation. He got 6 new holes from LEOs. Went from impulsive teen to special needs. Mom lost custody big surprise.

Per the article, I would have to say I think hunters using high-frequency receivers to find radio-collared wolves to shoot is pretty much the antithesis of fair chase, regardless of your feelings on wolves.
I agree, but also think the superintendent is making a moral appeal in hopes of discouraging cumulative increased mortality of wolves outside the park. It feels kinda disingenuous or like a red herring.

I agree, but also think the superintendent is making a moral appeal in hopes of discouraging cumulative increased mortality of wolves outside the park. It feels kinda disingenuous or like a red herring.

True, if anyone is gonna have a bias it’s gonna be the superintendent. I just think high-frequency receivers shouldn’t be allowed while hunting. I mean what’s next, a tracking chip under the skin lol but yeah if they step outside the park they should be fair game for an ethical hunt

First mistake was bringing those Canadian ‘super-wolves’ to Yellowstone 😂

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
clinebj22
Back