Kenetrek Boots

Random news stories thread. (No politics or i will find where you live and light a bag of dog crap on fire on your porch ring the doorbell and run)

Obviously a 6.5 creedmore arsonist:

View attachment 334551

SHIPPENSBURG, Pa. (WHTM) – A Pennsylvania man is charged with felony arson and related charges after police say he lit a bag of dog feces on fire and left it on the porch of an occupied home.

Dylan Printz, 18, is charged with felony counts of arson endangering property and risking a catastrophe. He also faces four misdemeanor counts of reckless endangerment.

Shippensburg police said they responded to porch fire on Monday, and officers and firefighters found the bag of feces on fire.

Printz was arrested and taken to Cumberland County Prison after failing to post $20,000 cash bail.
Well played my friend well played!

Had an article in our local newspaper this week about a 56 year old genius who was arrested for selling meth laced with insecticide.
Guess that keeps you from getting meth worms?

My wife and I did a tour of Southern BC last year....paddleboarded a bunch of lakes. The people were wonderful, campgrounds outstanding( compared to US). Wonderful trip...but the beer options were pathetic. Probably why I see more Canadians in Montana than Montanans in BC.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fishonfleek
Back