Random news stories thread. (No politics or i will find where you live and light a bag of dog crap on fire on your porch ring the doorbell and run)

My wife and I did a tour of Southern BC last year....paddleboarded a bunch of lakes. The people were wonderful, campgrounds outstanding( compared to US). Wonderful trip...but the beer options were pathetic. Probably why I see more Canadians in Montana than Montanans in BC.
My Dad, who was president of the Montana Hotel/Motel Association, loved the Canadians who visited Montana. In humor shared with them he jokingly remarked, "Canadians are like hemorrhoids ... when they come down and then go back up, they are fine ... but when they come down and stay down ... they are a pain in the arse!"

All of your pigs are from Quebec. They're not even English-speaking pigs.

Sad. Some people are saying Canadian pigs aren't even pigs. Not me

But some people, very smart people, they are saying this.

I looked at Trudeau and I said, 'just go out, get those American pigs, you'll only have to do it once, and then we'll fix it, and you won't have to do it again'. Coming from a smart young man like myself, he had no choice, he had no choice. I also had a suggestion on what to do with the disabled pigs, it will fix the issue, and we'll be back, bigly.

My wife and I did a tour of Southern BC last year....paddleboarded a bunch of lakes. The people were wonderful, campgrounds outstanding( compared to US). Wonderful trip...but the beer options were pathetic. Probably why I see more Canadians in Montana than Montanans in BC.

First mistake was going to BC. Its basically a communist state.

lol some gullible people out there

And in case anyone is unaware

German lynx take down deer on the reg? I know NA lynx do sporadically and opportunistically but I thought lynx in Europe were smaller.
The Roe deer in Germany are tiny. Much smaller than even Coues

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fishonfleek
Back