Ollin Magnetic Digiscoping System

Random news stories thread. (No politics or i will find where you live and light a bag of dog crap on fire on your porch ring the doorbell and run)

Not news, but sitting outside on my tailgate drinking a beer 15 mins ago and 4 tightly formed f-16s flew over head as low as I've seen them. Twas awesome!

gotta assume it's the 140th. wonder if it's a drills weekend over at buckley

Good Lord I hope not. That really never crossed my mind. I just see random news sometimes and really nowhere to post it.
People like this are often living in a deluded reality due to extreme views promoted by one extreme side or the other--doesn't mean it's political, anything like this should be abhored.

Per the article, I would have to say I think hunters using high-frequency receivers to find radio-collared wolves to shoot is pretty much the antithesis of fair chase, regardless of your feelings on wolves.
I have pointed out in other places that hunters and decision made not by biologists by by politicians or politically appointed folks can be worse than what the antis try and pull. Sounds like they are heading in that direction unless things change.

State management comes with some conditions required less the feds take management away--too many people don't understand there's a line there that can be crossed.

NEW Sitka Ambient 75

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fishonfleek
Back