Phishing attempts…..show us what they have tried

kansasdad

No Nigerian Princess this time, but a text from a bank that I do not have an account with, asking me to reply to a link if I hadn’t made a Target purchase.

IMG_3337.png

Mind yourselves out there ladies and gentlemen!

What you got from other scummeisters out there?

Interesting. Series on cbs news recently about scammers in Africa ripping off old folks. Video interviews in the village. Huts with internet.
Same company has tv series fbi international.....................................?

One drone.
Lawlessness has taken over instead.
World wide.

I get a lot of emails of how I'm a heir of some rich Asian or Indian and I need to click the link to access my millions. Or that I need to confirm some purchase with my bitcoin that I don't own on PayPal that I also don't use.

Now if I start getting messages of someone gifted me an elk tag in Wyoming or New Mexico then they might just get me to consider clicking the link.

I get a lot of emails of how I'm a heir of some rich Asian or Indian and I need to click the link to access my millions. Or that I need to confirm some purchase with my bitcoin that I don't own on PayPal that I also don't use.

Now if I start getting messages of someone gifted me an elk tag in Wyoming or New Mexico then they might just get me to consider clicking the link.
Yep just checked the junk folder and here is a PayPal order, at least I didn't use bitcoin this time. 🙄

IMG_4108.png

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SpecialJed
Back