MT Senator Jon Tester Quietly Taking Money from Anti-gun [Brady] PAC

Status
Not open for further replies.
I would take that bet. He won the state by ~16% in 2020. His conduct since then has not won him many new voters. A kicker is if Kennedy somehow finds himself on the ballot. He would drain votes, likely from both. But a good share of covid anti-vaxers have a crush on RFK.
Sounds like bet. Be even better if RFK is on the ballot. He will bleed off biden voters 2 to 1 over trump.

Sounds like bet. Be even better if RFK is on the ballot. He will bleed off biden voters 2 to 1 over trump.

I accept the wager, a steak dinner is always good, even better if it's free.

Here's a link suggesting Kennedy will siphon more votes from Trump. We won't know until we do.

Since we a bantering about a Senate race...a while ago, some one asked my younger brother what he would do if he ever hit the lottery.

His response was he'd buy a US Senator.

I accept the wager, a steak dinner is always good, even better if it's free.

Here's a link suggesting Kennedy will siphon more votes from Trump. We won't know until we do.

You need to find better sources for your news!

I'll take a new York strip from the farm down the road from me when I win. If Biden backs out between now and November, I will take two steaks. If RFK gets tabbed to replace Biden, make it 3 steaks!🙂

You need to find better sources for your news!

I'll take a new York strip from the farm down the road from me when I win. If Biden backs out between now and November, I will take two steaks. If RFK gets tabbed to replace Biden, make it 3 steaks!🙂

Well, I won't be using the news source that paid out $750 million dollars in a settlement. So, I think there are worse sources than the one I used.

My mom used to tell me not count your chickens before they hatch. There is a chance Trump gets electrocuted in a boat accident or eaten by a shark. He gave quite a soliloquy about that in Vegas, very presidential.

Last edited:
Ya Paul I was here then and remember well.

You lost to both and never paid.
Just did a search, interesting bet history BHR has, to say the least.

He even offered to deliver my case of beer to my "hippy flop house in Missoula"...that's back when he actually had a sense of humor.

Now he's just a sour old fart, bitter almost.

Since I'll be spending a fair bit of time hunting sheep in the 'root this fall, maybe I'll try to pry that case of beer out of hands.

Status
Not open for further replies.
PEAX Trekking Poles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DtechStore
Back