MT Senator Jon Tester Quietly Taking Money from Anti-gun [Brady] PAC

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is this now frowned upon?

I thought those were the instructions for enlightenment- now what are we supposed to do?🙂
Depends. Buzz's old boss Ted Turner has bought up a lot of Montana ranches, and started the ranch hunt business model. You can do fully guided elk hunts for $18,500 and get no flack from buzz.
Looking at the LBCC website, you and 4 friends can stay on the ranch during bow season for 5 days and hunt DIY for $2,500 each. Sounds like a better deal to me.

Last edited:
Never drank bud light, but figured that's your new brand.
You're just a cheapskate, I like bitchcreek.

IMG_20200423_112129678.jpg

I don't really care who he takes money from. How does he vote on gun issues? You've got 18 years of data to show you how he votes.
Tester voted to allow Biden’s ATF to turn thousands of gun owners into overnight felons (pistol braces).

Tester voted against all pro-2A Supreme Court nominees.

This information is publicly available and would take about 2 minutes to find, you just have to try a little bit.

Anyone taking money from Brady is not someone I would ever trust.

Tester voted to allow Biden’s ATF to turn thousands of gun owners into overnight felons (pistol braces).

This information is publicly available and would take about 2 minutes to find, you just have to try a little bit.

Rather than dig through all the BS, why not just give us the links to claim to be reading? You know just throw it out there.

1. The ATF director did that. I guess you could say that confirmation of the nomineee was "a vote" but not confirming either parties executive nominations is a new political football... yet there was no such vote on "pistol braces" - by the way theyre again legal now 🤩. Unless im missing something major.

2. The supreme court nominee that was put in right before the election (which im grateful for, by the way)? You have to look at history here a bit - nothing new for either party to do this.

3. I dont agree with your conclusions based on what i already know and can google. Can you share where you see there was a legislative vote on the topic of pistol braces?

To clarify - i am grateful the legislature got ACB on the court and ive never voted for tester or any democrat.

Last edited:
This is most definitely a partisan source...but they have not had to shell out $750 million for their reporting, it appears Sheehy failed to disclose a director's position at a conservative think tank. A tank that at one time was for privatizing public lands. Thou they say they have changed their mind on that.

Is it so difficult to remember which boards you have served on when you file disclosure forms when running for office?

I think we have to drink Montana beer. These are pretty good for this time of year. However, I don't know if the owners were born in Montana or not.

Image 6-12-24 at 6.13 PM.jpegScreenshot 2024-06-12 at 6.15.35 PM.png

Reactions: Hem
A tank that at one time was for privatizing public lands. Thou they say they have changed their mind on that.
Oof. Search results for the Property and Environment Research Center in MoneyTrails.org doesn’t paint a pretty picture of their historic stance on public lands. At all.

Sheehy is still listed as a board member on PERC’s website.

Oof. Search results for the Property and Environment Research Center in MoneyTrails.org doesn’t paint a pretty picture of their historic stance on public lands. At all.

Sheehy is still listed as a board member on PERC’s website.
To me the rec.gov style management of our public lands is not what we want. Also I noticed the little belt cattle co ranch took their listing off on landtrust.com. Hmmm

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gregmilly27
Back