MTNTOUGH - Use promo code RANDY for 30 days free

MT Senator Jon Tester Quietly Taking Money from Anti-gun [Brady] PAC

Status
Not open for further replies.
What is the meaning of welcher?

Definitions of welcher. (offensive) someone who swindles you by not repaying a debt or wager. synonyms: welsher. type of: chiseler, chiseller, defrauder, gouger, grifter, scammer, swindler.
I’m Welch by blood so was curious lol.
Those little belt steaks are pretty good

I'm beginning to think I'll never get that steak dinner...damn.

Just did a search, interesting bet history BHR has, to say the least.

He even offered to deliver my case of beer to my "hippy flop house in Missoula"...that's back when he actually had a sense of humor.

Now he's just a sour old fart, bitter almost.

Since I'll be spending a fair bit of time hunting sheep in the 'root this fall, maybe I'll try to pry that case of beer out of hands.
I'll be in Park County this fall, Buzz. Stop by on your way to the root, and I'll give you your case of bud light with the little "girl" on the can.

Actually I don't get the hate on sustainable ranching. Snake River Farms in Oregon does it, and the McCafferty Ranch is in the same general area as Sheehy's. McCafferty finishes on sprouts rather than grain.

And Aaron Franklin, of Austin BBQ fame, gets his briskets from Creekstone Farms, another sustainable organization.

Actually I don't get the hate on sustainable ranching. Snake River Farms in Oregon does it, and the McCafferty Ranch is in the same general area as Sheehy's. McCafferty finishes on sprouts rather than grain.

And Aaron Franklin, of Austin BBQ fame, gets his briskets from Creekstone Farms, another sustainable organization.
There’s no hate in sustainable ranching. It’s more of the out of state land grab by a rich guy running for office who sell $20k elk hunts

Found this one from back in in the wolf war days. Entertaining to read buzz thumping his chest right before delisting was stopped with a predictable lawsuit.😁

Hope he is a better rancher than he is at running Bridger Air.
It does appear that he has a great ranching operation and stockyard in Shepard, MT. I just wish he (and other wealthy newcomers) would stick to developing healthy businesses and enjoy their newly found love of Montana ... rather than thinking they are better than Montanans, so should represent the state in Congress ... or in the Montana Capitol ... or anywhere else!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DtechStore
Back