PEAX Equipment

Montana Mule Deer Mismanagement

What I found out not too long ago was the money the mule deer foundation receives, very little or none of it goes back into montana.
can you provide information about that (link/evidence) - people should know that if thats the case.

Idk crazy idea.

What if we created our own mule deer and elk foundation.

My opion not high on rmef or mule deer foundation. There hunts they do are private land. There selling snake oil. Calling champ gay. There mule deer stuff bullshit.

What if the public started there own. Spit balling. $50 yearly donation. Each. All proceeds go to MT. Fund used to buy private land. So in 2 or 5 maybe 10 yrs. We buy awesome private for the public.

Steal all the followers from rmef, mule deer foundation, tubers, the ones showing hunts that are for kingsmen, so most of them. Because 99 percent hunting the same as u or me.

Start elk and deer. All goes to buying private turned into public.

I just a member. We vote for a great president. But I can say whatever. Never in charge.

But all goes back into MT.

Phuck rmef and mule deer foundation

I think a few good people on here. Make huge difference. When people c something real.

Idk crazy idea.

What if we created our own mule deer and elk foundation.

My opion not high on rmef or mule deer foundation. There hunts they do are private land. There selling snake oil. Calling champ gay. There mule deer stuff bullshit.

What if the public started there own. Spit balling. $50 yearly donation. Each. All proceeds go to MT. Fund used to buy private land. So in 2 or 5 maybe 10 yrs. We buy awesome private for the public.

Steal all the followers from rmef, mule deer foundation, tubers, the ones showing hunts that are for kingsmen, so most of them. Because 99 percent hunting the same as u or me.

Start elk and deer. All goes to buying private turned into public.

I just a member. We vote for a great president. But I can say whatever. Never in charge.

But all goes back into MT.

Phuck rmef and mule deer foundation

I think a few good people on here. Make huge difference. When people c something real.
What kind of beer would be served at the annual banquet?

But think about it. At least 90 percent of hunters hunt public. All proceeds buy private to make public land.

Real hunting not rmef or mule deer bs

I don't think it that funny. Think what if all the money the rmef and mule deer foundation got from MT public land hunters donated in last 20 yrs. And that money bought private today. Given to blm or forest circus.

Got evidence to support that claim? Over 2/3rd's of Montana is private and I don't know about only 10% of hunters on the landscape hunting 67%+ of the land.
Yeah no one has a clue on these stats including our very own expert game management agency. I bet shed god is closer to right than wrong anymore.

can you provide information about that (link/evidence) - people should know that if thats the case.

Meet with one of the area reps. They wanted to get it rolling again in Fallon county and I questioned them on some projects. The money goes in to the foundation nation wide and you have to submit your project proposal to the foundation and they decide if it’s worth putting money into

Meet with one of the area reps. They wanted to get it rolling again in Fallon county and I questioned them on some projects. The money goes in to the foundation nation wide and you have to submit your project proposal to the foundation and they decide if it’s worth putting money into
well right - but the benefit of having a national org is national funding?

well right - but the benefit of having a national org is national funding?

Right but when you can’t get approvals for projects in your area it’s tough to open chapters in smaller communities when they see the money they are donating being used in other states and not even in their state let alone the community

Right but when you can’t get approvals for projects in your area it’s tough to open chapters in smaller communities when they see the money they are donating being used in other states and not even in their state let alone the community
I wish i could see the dollars donated by Montanans vs dollars spent in Montana.

I would wager it is a better ratio than you think but i dont know.

I wish i could see the dollars donated by Montanans vs dollars spent in Montana.

I would wager it is a better ratio than you think but i dont know.

I’d be curious too. I haven’t heard of any projects in my area of the state but at $50 a plate for a slice of roast beef and a baked potato is making them some pretty good money I’d bet even before the auction and raffles

I’d be curious too. I haven’t heard of any projects in my area of the state but at $50 a plate for a slice of roast beef and a baked potato is making them some pretty good money I’d bet even before the auction and raffles

Maybe it was because it was 2020 when they wanted to get the chapter down here going again so funding was an issue because of Covid?

Advertisement

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
clinebj22
Back