Advertisement

Montana Mule Deer Mismanagement

Fwp got rid of buying points for kids under 12 yes old like 3yrs ago. So they don't give a shit about kids. Girl went and hunted private. Good for her and her family but that is what it is.

Didn’t know a kid could buy points without an als number.

Anyway. Talk about my secrets on here.

Face the reality of money is king. And fwp, blm, circus all have rules and compliance that kill all the ideas we have on here. And politics.

The best case scenario for public land is LE. Unlimited or limited.

Say all otc goes unlimited in 20 yrs it's limited. Limited still a few good ones.

It is not about us. It is about the future. Many have posted on here about there children. Only way for them to c what u did is limited. On public land.

Fwp Controled by politics.
It is going to take the right politicians or an angry mob in Helena to get any positive changes. I’m currently sharpening my pitchfork waiting for the call. Changes will come hopefully for the better just maybe not in my lifetime. FWP is dug in on unlimited opportunity at the expense of wildlife.

Fwp is bought. Dug in under politics.
Current FWP Director and all Commission members were both appointed by the current Governor(largely outfitters, landowners and an oil and gas guy). Any FWP leader that speaks up is being forced out. Decisions are now centralized and biologists don't dare speak out. Voting matters.

Fwp got rid of buying points for kids under 12 yes old like 3yrs ago. So they don't give a shit about kids. Girl went and hunted private. Good for her and her family but that is what it is.
Believe that was the legislature that did that.

Current FWP Director and all Commission members were both appointed by the current Governor(largely outfitters, landowners and an oil and gas guy). Any FWP leader that speaks up is being forced out. Decisions are now centralized and biologists don't dare speak out. Voting matters.
Ok so we voted in Schweitzer and Bullock and headed down the same road. I remember Schweitzer with his veto brand outside the capital. Honestly the current governor and commission have been the most active I have seen.

Anyway. Talk about my secrets on here.

Face the reality of money is king. And fwp, blm, circus all have rules and compliance that kill all the ideas we have on here. And politics.

The best case scenario for public land is LE. Unlimited or limited.

Say all otc goes unlimited in 20 yrs it's limited. Limited still a few good ones.

It is not about us. It is about the future. Many have posted on here about there children. Only way for them to c what u did is limited. On public land.

Fwp Controled by politics.
And strippers? Or no?

dunno where the best stripper stories i can remember are from. teasers, sagebrush sam’s, buffalo station, that tire shop in livingston that only was open for a few weeks, or maybe spearmint rhino in vegas. @schmalts it was an accident.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mleonard23
Back