PEAX Equipment

Is .5 HP Grinder enough?

Well I went and did it. After comparing the sale prices of the .75 HP vs 1 HP I bought the 1 HP with the foot pedal and it was still cheaper than the .75 HP full price. I'm beyond excited. I've been wanting a grinder for years!

Thanks everyone for taking the time to comment. People's opinions and experiences definitely led me to buying a higher horse grinder.

Well I went and did it. After comparing the sale prices of the .75 HP vs 1 HP I bought the 1 HP with the foot pedal and it was still cheaper than the .75 HP full price. I'm beyond excited. I've been wanting a grinder for years!

Thanks everyone for taking the time to comment. People's opinions and experiences definitely led me to buying a higher horse grinder.
Smart move. Once I got used to using the foot pedal I came to really like it. Enjoy your new grinder and good luck this season. I hope you get plenty of use out of it.
Watch for pork butts to go on sale and pick up a few and make some premium pork sausage.
I figure I make a premium fresh sausage for a little over $2 a lb vs over $6 for the lesser stuff at the store.
You might enjoy using your grinder for more than just game.

Smart move. Once I got used to using the foot pedal I came to really like it. Enjoy your new grinder and good luck this season. I hope you get plenty of use out of it.
Watch for pork butts to go on sale and pick up a few and make some premium pork sausage.
I figure I make a premium fresh sausage for a little over $2 a lb vs over $6 for the lesser stuff at the store.
You might enjoy using your grinder for more than just game.

Oh man. Good call. The door is now open!!! I hadn’t even thought about non game grinding.

Oh man. Good call. The door is now open!!! I hadn’t even thought about non game grinding.
It might take some time to find a seasoning you like. I get most of mine from Butcher Packer online. Good prices and good seasonings. If you ask about seasonings you will get 100 different suggestions. Good luck.

It might take some time to find a seasoning you like. I get most of mine from Butcher Packer online. Good prices and good seasonings. If you ask about seasonings you will get 100 different suggestions. Good luck.

I’ll check them out. Thanks!

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
george84
Back