Leupold BX-4 Rangefinding Binoculars

Is .5 HP Grinder enough?

Well I went and did it. After comparing the sale prices of the .75 HP vs 1 HP I bought the 1 HP with the foot pedal and it was still cheaper than the .75 HP full price. I'm beyond excited. I've been wanting a grinder for years!

Thanks everyone for taking the time to comment. People's opinions and experiences definitely led me to buying a higher horse grinder.

Well I went and did it. After comparing the sale prices of the .75 HP vs 1 HP I bought the 1 HP with the foot pedal and it was still cheaper than the .75 HP full price. I'm beyond excited. I've been wanting a grinder for years!

Thanks everyone for taking the time to comment. People's opinions and experiences definitely led me to buying a higher horse grinder.
Smart move. Once I got used to using the foot pedal I came to really like it. Enjoy your new grinder and good luck this season. I hope you get plenty of use out of it.
Watch for pork butts to go on sale and pick up a few and make some premium pork sausage.
I figure I make a premium fresh sausage for a little over $2 a lb vs over $6 for the lesser stuff at the store.
You might enjoy using your grinder for more than just game.

Smart move. Once I got used to using the foot pedal I came to really like it. Enjoy your new grinder and good luck this season. I hope you get plenty of use out of it.
Watch for pork butts to go on sale and pick up a few and make some premium pork sausage.
I figure I make a premium fresh sausage for a little over $2 a lb vs over $6 for the lesser stuff at the store.
You might enjoy using your grinder for more than just game.

Oh man. Good call. The door is now open!!! I hadn’t even thought about non game grinding.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
emma817
Back