Yeti GOBOX Collection

Influencers Ruining Stuff

On the lighter side of, "Influencers", here is the notorious Ozzie Man himself! He has a series worth the laughs named, "Destination F#@ked"! 3-5 minute short laughs though for sake of the thread title, though you'd enjoy. Rated PG-13 language.

I was surprised not to see Steve Rinella in that warehouse

The State of Vermont has cracked down on non resident influencers. During the height of Fall colors, certain roads became unbearably congested with photo takers.....so now they are banned from using these roads for a period of time. Residents only.
I like it.😏

Influencer checklist:
1. Roids
2. Head to toe camo
3. Be less than 5-5” tall (helps with trophy shots)

IMG_3970.jpeg

Got only my second IG block over the weekend for asking an “industry” person which sponsor was paying for her hunts on the same high price Utah ranch cam and Joe hunt at. Sure seems like that money would be better spent on actual conservation work that she claims to do

Got only my second IG block over the weekend for asking an “industry” person which sponsor was paying for her hunts on the same high price Utah ranch cam and Joe hunt at. Sure seems like that money would be better spent on actual conservation work that she claims to do
When I was on instagram more I DM’d CH’s, Zinger, and Barney. The only one that responded like a 12 year old pissed of school girl was CH. I ran into Zinger at Chico hot springs and introduced myself, he was actually a pretty nice guy. I just had some questions on MD hunting in Montana with respect to some of his posts and we had a good discussion on it. I don’t really get on anymore but once in a great while. Too depressing.

I don’t really get on anymore but once in a great while. Too depressing.
I've also been off of instagram for a while now. Finally realized it was a worthless timesuck and deleted the app on my phone. Kept the account in case I ever want to go back on. I don't miss it. Hard to be influenced by these turds if it can't reach you.

When I was on instagram more I DM’d CH’s, Zinger, and Barney. The only one that responded like a 12 year old pissed of school girl was CH. I ran into Zinger at Chico hot springs and introduced myself, he was actually a pretty nice guy. I just had some questions on MD hunting in Montana with respect to some of his posts and we had a good discussion on it. I don’t really get on anymore but once in a great while. Too depressing.
Being the ultimate alpha male like CH also comes with the side effect of being unbelievably sensitive to any criticism

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SpecialJed
Back