I may be getting old...

seeth07

...because at 5:45am a crop duster decided to wake us up by hitting the field across the road and I couldn't be in a worse move. Even thoughts of "can I call the FAA to report a claim? Or would it be the county sheriff? Is this legal? He aimed his plane directly for my house and me as I stood and flipped him off - that isn't safe and I bet that's illegal.

Ugh, again feelings that I associate with old grumpy men.

What makes you feel old?

Last edited:
5 45 AM? Must be nice to sleep in that late.

( just busting your chops)
5:45 is a sleep in, do you all not work lol
I get up between 6am-6:15am so it obviously wasn't a huge inconvenience for me. My wife however just ended her 7 day shift last night and the first morning after she typically sleeps in until like 9-10am. Her fury and anger pretty much forced me to do something so I got dressed, ran outside to make it look like I was doing something. Didn't realize it would result in him leaving.

my graying hair and beard along with my slowly developing wrinkles over the last few years as I’m almost to the halfway point in my 50’s has started to me feel old for the 1st in my life this year…..

At the end of the day - the guy is just doing his job ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Shows you’ve got a good neighbor too who’s trying to mend fences.
I agree. I think its really easy to only look at things from a first person point of view. Maybe he had a ton to do that day and that was the only time he could get out there. I mean who knows? I don't think flipping someone off is ever the answer, but to each his own I guess.

I get up between 6am-6:15am so it obviously wasn't a huge inconvenience for me. My wife however just ended her 7 day shift last night and the first morning after she typically sleeps in until like 9-10am. Her fury and anger pretty much forced me to do something so I got dressed, ran outside to make it look like I was doing something. Didn't realize it would result in him leaving.
Well, you did what it took to make the wife happy. Now you have points that may allow YOU to wake her up a little early one morning! ;)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
PrestonThayne
Back