Leupold BX-4 Rangefinding Binoculars

HD 630, 631 and 632

Nemont

My wife is gone all week on an all girls trip and it was too windy to fish so my son and I took a 200 mile drive around southern Valley and Phillips Counties on Saturday.

weekend%2010_zpstnzopog2.jpg

weekend2_zpsz3wxjgm1.jpg

weekend%2011_zpsutakctqs.jpg

weekend3_zps1fdtzjhx.jpg

weenkend12_zps04r9soxm.jpg

weekend12_zpsrphxgbwp.jpg

weekend8_zpsgpctdecn.jpg

weekend6_zps3eq5cjhl.jpg

weekend5_zpsdqkehk3q.jpg

weekend7_zpsbbqwruqr.jpg

Nemont

Last edited:
It is as green as I have ever seen it for the last week of July. I will say in the words of the Lewis and Clark Journals though, “mosquitoes very troublesome"

weekend14_zpsb9gosy1z.jpg

weekend16_zps5eogmcm3.jpg

weekend18_zpsghyhh7cn.jpg

weekend19_zpsx3kelruy.jpg

weekend21_zpsurvma1qa.jpg

weekend17_zpsrrlprsta.jpg

Thanks for sharing those Nemont. Incredible country.

I pitty the archery hunters if the sketters are having a good year.

yeah the antelope are starting to comeback. I was up north of Malta a week ago and found quite a few. We saw one small herd on Saturday but they didn't stick around to be photographed.

Nemont

Great pictures Nemont. I can't wait to get back over there in a couple weeks to get some more scouting in. I'm getting very excited for November when I'll have me rifle with me.

WOW, that's discrimination.....you mentioned skeeters, but said nothing about the black flies or gnats....you need to be politically correct now days...

the flies were WAY worse on the lake yesterday than they were on the prairie. That may have had something to do with a steady 20 mph wind on Saturday.

I am sure there are flies and gnats but when we got out of the pickup it was the skeeters that drove us back inside.

Nemont

Maybe we should have a pool on first killing freeze here in Valley county......I'm thinking Sept. 26 this year....my wife is hoping late October for her garden...LOL.

Nice pictures. One of the funnest trips I ever did was a week long archery hunt in 631.

Back