Kenetrek Boots

Great gifts this Christmas!

• Thread starter Deleted member 38069
  • Start date
Didn't get anything near like you folks! Got a new pair of camo lounge/sweatpants and a sweatshirt that said "insert last name here" Deer Camp. Got her a pair of 10th row tickets for Reba McEntire. We normally don't do much as far as gifts. And for those folks who have heard from me earlier, things are better. The rings are still on the fingers.
Thats good to hear. What about Alaska?

I got 1 also, is that the 96.48 watt hour one? It took about 36hrs to charge mine. Excited to use it. Curious how many charges I’ll get this next Hunting season.
Matt

It's that model with the fast charger. It came with about 40% charge and it took about 4 hours to too it off. Not bad so far!

Addis sweats top and bottom set , long sleeve hunting shirt , game bags , fleece camo pull over , flannel hoodie zip jacket, 2 long sleeve dress shirts , cabelas gift card , quick dry long sleeve hunting under shits , half gallon Ezra Brooks Whiskey , 5th of Captian Morgan Spice Rum , my top 3 are

new indoor kitchen grill , looking forward to cooking some elk steaks
5DB46503-A7C8-44C1-AC3C-B9F258FEF872.jpeg

Mom took pics from our Eastern Oregon Deer hunt and got my girlfriend and I matching coffee mugs , except hers has her buck pic

0DF7C8D9-134A-443C-BDB6-C4B721905A36.jpeg
493B2729-61BB-45AD-865E-7EDA2EBCF77A.jpeg

and my most favorite was from my 17 year old who got this for me, nothing expensive but bought it with his own money from his first job , the kind of simple family gift that you cherish for life
12D7D726-D90C-4FDF-B279-EB194B3B6D0F.jpeg

Last edited:
Congratulations to everyone who posted. Great gifts !!!

T-Bone. LOVE Crete. Love Greece in General, and much to see in Athens, but to really enjoy Greece, try to sail over to Crete while there----Culture, food, beach, people, Enjoy your trip!
Backofbeyond LOL !

Yes. Starting off the two week trip with 3 days in Crete, followed by 5 days touring through Athens/Delphi/Meteora. And finally, 4 days in Santorini.

Didn't get anything near like you folks! Got a new pair of camo lounge/sweatpants and a sweatshirt that said "insert last name here" Deer Camp. Got her a pair of 10th row tickets for Reba McEntire. We normally don't do much as far as gifts. And for those folks who have heard from me earlier, things are better. The rings are still on the fingers.
Thank you! Outside of marrying my wife, joining the Air Force is my best decision!

Decoys I bought myself:
1 dozen flocked mallards
1 dozen early season blue-wing teal
½ dozen gadwall
½ dozen wigeon
½ dozen wood ducks

I had a bunch of giftcards and cabelas points to use!

I noticed that the teal don't like the eclipsed drake decoys and will flair off. At least in my neck of the woods! So I'm going to try the early season decoys!

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jg722
Back