Caribou Gear Tarp

Gov't Shutdown Closes National Wildlife Refuges

52 degrees here today and no wind. Bright sunshine and I just came back from the rifle range with 4 rifles and some empty brass.

Its fall boys.

As a society, we can view ourselves through the works of our Gov't. A society that says "feed the poor, clothe the homeless" isn't really one to look down upon.

These gov't programs were instituted not in an effort to "get more votes" but to serve the people of this nation. They were brought forth because the private sector refused to do this job.

I don't see a problem in following this scripture both in terms of how I allocate my donations or my taxes. It's just good governance.

Tony - you're right. I'm done with this. Taking the dog for a hike.

As a society, we can view ourselves through the works of our Gov't. A society that says "feed the poor, clothe the homeless" isn't really one to look down upon.

These gov't programs were instituted not in an effort to "get more votes" but to serve the people of this nation. They were brought forth because the private sector refused to do this job.

I don't see a problem in following this scripture both in terms of how I allocate my donations or my taxes. It's just good governance.

Ben, That was all total BS. Have a nice walk! John

I don't want to wade into the debate of who should pay more and who should pay less. Both sides of this argument have very valid points. However, I always warn my clients to be careful what they wish for when they advocate for this idea that everyone should pay their tax as correlated with their percentage of the income pie.

As illustrated in the attached file Taxpaying Couple 2 (which is where most of America is) would see their federal income taxes just about double. I don't know about the rest of you guys, but it would be tough for me and my family to swallow doubling up on our federal income taxes so that #6 can have his taxes cut by 13%.

This chart is based on 2012 income tax rates for joint filers. Taxpayers 1-5 have taxable incomes right smack dab in the middle of their income tax bracket, and Taxpayer 6 is a figure that approximates NHY's 43% of the income pie.

This concept was covered by an earlier author: Mark 12:41-44. :D

A reasonable quote...
“It’s very hard from a distance to figure out who has lost their minds. One party, the other party, all of us, the president.” -Democratic Missouri Sen. Claire McCaskill

With that said,

138294_600.jpg

AKA steal from the makers, and give to the takers.

Why is it that no one can recognize we have too damn many people in this county/world? If people can't provide for themselves or their children, that's their problem unless WE CHOOSE to help them.

I tried to go to a wildlife refuge web page and its blocked. There's a letter from the president that congress didn't do its job. For some reason that web page works? I don't get why he needs to shut down a national wildlife refuge web page or block it with some other web page with a message from the president. Maybe somebody can explain it to me? They/he is trying to piss people off is my interpretation right now.

The Democrats goal is to try and inflict as much pain as possible on us to try and achieve a political win. Remember the sequester? The world was supposed to come to a screeching halt on it's axis when that occurred. In the long run it was a good thing but the media and government would never tell you that.

Today 05:28 PM
muledeerjunkie I think this thread has been hi-jacked about ten times and I'm not sure where to jump in!!!

Here.....

52 degrees here today and no wind. Bright sunshine and I just came back from the rifle range with 4 rifles and some empty brass.

Its fall boys.

....or here would be judicious.:)

"I'm too drunk to taste this chicken."

Nothing busts up a battle over politics and religion like a cool pic of a bear track.

Nice JR, very nice.

AKA steal from the makers, and give to the takers.

Why is it that no one can recognize we have too damn many people in this county/world? If people can't provide for themselves or their children, that's their problem unless WE CHOOSE to help them.

Let's phrase that another way: "From each according to his ability, to each according to his need"

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jeoregonhunter
Back