Garage Sale - Bozeman tomorrow 8/10 .. Yuuuge

How much for the snow shoes and buzz floaty. Package deal.....

Safe to say Greenhorn can always fall back to sales if need be. People were handing money over without even thinking.🤣

Back in the 90's I had some buddies buy an ad for a garage sale at my house the first Saturday in April. It listed all kinds of neat stuff and began at 6am. Cars lined up and people coming around to our patio doors in our back yard. They were about to lynch me in my robe...

Had to make a run to Bozeman for odds and ends. Figured I better stop in and say hello.
Quick departure afterwards. That town is crazy.
I need an ambassador that comes to the Root to pick up that powder. Other obligations or a I would have driven over there. mtmuley

I need an ambassador that comes to the Root to pick up that powder. Other obligations or a I would have driven over there. mtmuley
There is a chance I sneak over through Missoula in September to fish and scout some country. Otherwise, I probably won't get over until the week before Thanksgiving when I plan to deer hunt.
Best I can do this year.

Gonna be looking around for stuff around the house….
“What the hell did I do with, oh yeah… got $1.25 for it….”

There is a chance I sneak over through Missoula in September to fish and scout some country. Otherwise, I probably won't get over until the week before Thanksgiving when I plan to deer hunt.
Best I can do this year.
I know a guy heading to the 'root driving through Bozeman around August 18...just sayin'.

Leupold BX-4 Rangefinding Binoculars

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Archaic hunter 63
Back