Garage Sale - Bozeman tomorrow 8/10 .. Yuuuge

High-falootin' junk! Nice haul!
One guy bought 4 small bear hides at 90 each. Another guy was bummed he didn’t get one so I grabbed a bigger but rubbed boar and sold it for 120. Some volumes of really terrible junk sold for $1 and $2 that really, overall added up. Declined lowball offers on an elk mount and other things. Early on somebody bought every book EXCEPT the cam Hanes one. I thought it was funny and was going to take a pic but was too busy. That book ended up gone - somebody else took the money so I have no clue who got it.

One guy bought 4 small bear hides at 90 each. Another guy was bummed he didn’t get one so I grabbed a bigger but rubbed boar and sold it for 120. Some volumes of really terrible junk sold for $1 and $2 that really, overall added up. Declined lowball offers on an elk mount and other things. Early on somebody bought every book EXCEPT the cam Hanes one. I thought it was funny and was going to take a pic but was too busy. That book ended up gone - somebody else took the money so I have no clue who got it.
I ended up with $197.75 for the day just with drive-by traffic in the country and not advertising. Better than nothing for spending a nice day outside!

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Archaic hunter 63
Back