Hunt Talk Radio - Look for it on your favorite Podcast platform

Garage Sale - Bozeman tomorrow 8/10 .. Yuuuge

Don’t waste a Saturday and miss another outdoor adventure.

Just advertise the garage sale, place everything clearly marked on a table in the garage. Put a coffee can on the table and tell people to put their money in the coffee can.

When you get back from your Saturday adventure, your stuff will all be gone and you will have a coffee can full of money…
I like the idea. This garage sale is going to take maybe 7-8 eight foot tables in my yard and I grabbed 3 packed garment racks - one of them is 6.5’ wide. I’ve been building this pile for 5 months.

Only other advice is watch for thieves. Last one my dad did he ended up with a couple sprinklers missing from his yard and a few sale items they couldn’t account for payment from

Just because you’ve been working hard on the pile doesn’t make your stuff worth the resale price! 🤪
It’s one step before the city landfill on a lot of it. If you have a men’s size 11-12.5 shoe size, wear men’s L or XL or women S or women’s 8.5 shoe, it could be worth it. If you’re a poor college kid looking for kitchen stuff - might be worth a look. Price on 90% of the items is $1. Obviously not giving 10# elk antlers away for $1 - but $15/lb is fair at a garage sale. Don’t care if bear hides sell or the taxidermy either but they are priced fair. Kids toys and stuff very cheap.
IMG_8282.jpegIMG_8275.jpegIMG_8299.jpegIMG_8287.jpeg
IMG_8283.jpeg
IMG_8307.jpegIMG_8306.jpeg

Neighbor, how much room you got? I gotta a pile of junk I wouldn’t mind offloading. Wife’s got me re-organizing the entire house before she goes back to work from maternity leave.
View attachment 335227
I’ll have zero room. And my neighbors have all been in the loop and will likely have some tables out in their driveways. Living near 19th main and durston will make it extra easy and I’m going to advertise it well.

It’s one step before the city landfill on a lot of it. If you have a men’s size 11-12.5 shoe size, wear men’s L or XL or women S or women’s 8.5 shoe, it could be worth it. If you’re a poor college kid looking for kitchen stuff - might be worth a look. Price on 90% of the items is $1. Obviously not giving 10# elk antlers away for $1 - but $15/lb is fair at a garage sale. Don’t care if bear hides sell or the taxidermy either but they are priced fair. Kids toys and stuff very cheap.
View attachment 335206View attachment 335207View attachment 335208View attachment 335210
View attachment 335211
View attachment 335212View attachment 335213
I figured your size in women’s would have been more like a 15

I only see open country. No subalpine?
Any mystery ranch bags?
What kinda skateboard is that—Target shelf or world boards/zumies? lol

I’ll have zero room. And my neighbors have all been in the loop and will likely have some tables out in their driveways. Living near 19th main and durston will make it extra easy and I’m going to advertise it well.
I’ve set a couch and book shelf on Villard, neither made it 30 minutes before someone scooped them up. Win-win. Otherwise I’ll keep driving to the landfill.

Only other advice is watch for thieves. Last one my dad did he ended up with a couple sprinklers missing from his yard and a few sale items they couldn’t account for payment from
I’ve been warned about that. Although not sure I’d care if my $1 sprinklers get stolen or bought. My place has paranoia level security camera coverage and there will be one person working there that will kill a thief. And she looks so harmless..

Taking cash and Venmo ..

I like the idea. This garage sale is going to take maybe 7-8 eight foot tables in my yard and I grabbed 3 packed garment racks - one of them is 6.5’ wide. I’ve been building this pile for 5 months.
Don’t be afraid to leave a can of gas and a grill igniter nearby. Nothing bad would come of this…

GOHUNT Insider

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Archaic hunter 63
Back