Ollin Magnetic Digiscoping System

Garage Sale - Bozeman tomorrow 8/10 .. Yuuuge

Only other advice is watch for thieves. Last one my dad did he ended up with a couple sprinklers missing from his yard and a few sale items they couldn’t account for payment from
The worst part about the thieves is that at the end of the sale you realize just how much of your junk isn't even worth stealing.

Any tips? I’m having one, first time ever next Saturday. Has taken a LOT of time and hoping to purge decades of hoarding my useless stuff or just things I don’t use/wear ever.
Advertise your sale with a picture of that hot chick you paid to pose with one of your elk racks years ago. Also, if you don't mind me saying, that Hanes book is wayyyyyyy overpriced. So overpriced in fact, you should send that coffee mug to him if you sell it for that.

Advertise your sale with a picture of that hot chick you paid to pose with one of your elk racks years ago. Also, if you don't mind me saying, that Hanes book is wayyyyyyy overpriced. So overpriced in fact, you should send that coffee mug to him if you sell it for that.
She’s the enforcer who will kill thieves.

That's a lot of stuff. I won't have too many table items, mostly shirts, hoodies and coats. Plus some of the tables! Still sorting through all of our stuff to see what I can add. There's a fine line between just selling things to be rid of them and trying to get a fair price.

Neighbor, how much room you got? I gotta a pile of junk I wouldn’t mind offloading. Wife’s got me re-organizing the entire house before she goes back to work from maternity leave.
View attachment 335227
That stroller is rugged! I tried to take my son on the CDT once with our Veer wagon. Nope, stashed that in the trees and carried the kid. Mad wife, but she could have bought something like yours that works.

I think that you need to follow the red hot chil peppers’ advice and save a Saturday

@shrapnel I can set aside the ketchup and mustard crocs for you if you’d like them for flashy Norris road adventures. Ketchup is size 12 and mustard size 6.
That will work, but you will need to bring a GPS when you go with me, as I can rarely find my way back. I will have a clicker to help keep track of all the game we’ll shoot…

It’s one step before the city landfill on a lot of it. If you have a men’s size 11-12.5 shoe size, wear men’s L or XL or women S or women’s 8.5 shoe, it could be worth it. If you’re a poor college kid looking for kitchen stuff - might be worth a look. Price on 90% of the items is $1. Obviously not giving 10# elk antlers away for $1 - but $15/lb is fair at a garage sale. Don’t care if bear hides sell or the taxidermy either but they are priced fair. Kids toys and stuff very cheap.
View attachment 335206View attachment 335207View attachment 335208View attachment 335210
View attachment 335211
View attachment 335212View attachment 335213
So much shit...good lord! 😆

MTNTOUGH - Use promo code RANDY for 30 days free

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Archaic hunter 63
Back