Football General Talk

Campbell is doing a good job...

Saleh and Rodgers are show ponies. That said I wouldn't mind AR getting one last hurrah season...

Reactions: Hem
Campbell is doing a good job...

Saleh and Rodgers are show ponies. That said I wouldn't mind AR getting one last hurrah season...
Agreed.
Rodgers never a favorite of mine, but I like old guy come back stories.
I've also softened on the Jets, the Rex Ryan era had me raging.
They just need to knock off the Swiefs.

Agreed.
Rodgers never a favorite of mine, but I like old guy come back stories.
I've also softened on the Jets, the Rex Ryan era had me raging.
They just need to knock off the Swiefs.
...nailed it. Watching the end of the Bengal's game I told my wife, "watch this next play, the Chiefs will get a call and a first down in field goal range."

OUCH!

You are tough...

I agree with Mahomes on the top of the list with a LLLOONNNGGG step to #2.

I think Burrows and Allen (esp. Allen) are way overrated, primarily because they have large caliber guns, but I think Allen in particular, does the Lamar thing and makes dumb mistakes in the process.

Rodgers, is/was certainly up there with Mahomes, but anymore, I don't know. I did not watch him yesterday and it's been 2 yrs since he even played. I predict he will underthrow a fair number of long balls this year, like Brady did.

Stroud is really good and smart.

Some of the others are good, but probably not Purdy good. I would put Purdy in the top 5 easily. He keeps getting it done. He did not lose it yesterday. Ah well, it makes for an interesting season...

Is Williams going to come around? I wonder.
Allen is routinely asked to do things other qbs arent. Hero ball with Josh Allen works too often - so the bills lean on him too much.

Other than diggs - his weapons have been underwhelming.

Bryce Young could go down as the worst draft pick ever. The first QB selected #1 overall to be benched in his second year since 1967. His record as starting QB is 2-16.

The story of nearly every over rated bama player.

Ya know I am a Cowboy fan, but thankfully the refs were also today. Even with their help we couldn't make it all the way back.

This is fun the young qb has one game where he looked flustered against a notoriously tuff defensive scheme and suddenly he's worse than Tua, Lawrence, Prescott and Mayfield.
Look at some of the wost games those guys have played. Games where they were THE reason their team lost.

Purdy hasnt ever been the reason the 49ers lost he just didn't carry the team to a win.

Though this isn't an entirely valid comparison, but Purdey looked a whole bunch better against Minnesota last week than Stroud did against the same team, the same stadium, and the very next weekend (today).

Meanwhile, Purdey is on the losing end of another game, but without a double handful of his very best players, he put up elite numbers and nearly won the game (actually the Defense lost it).

I'm pretty comfortable calling Purdey an elite, top 5 qb.

But I still don't claim I know much about it... ;)

Dare I say the Vikings not only look like true NFC North contenders but top NFC contenders? Two quality wins now in a row.

Next weeks showdown with the Pack should be good and even though it's early, seems like this game could have huge implications later on

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tlr1
Back