Ollin Magnetic Digiscoping System

Football General Talk

Campbell is doing a good job...

Saleh and Rodgers are show ponies. That said I wouldn't mind AR getting one last hurrah season...

Reactions: Hem
Campbell is doing a good job...

Saleh and Rodgers are show ponies. That said I wouldn't mind AR getting one last hurrah season...
Agreed.
Rodgers never a favorite of mine, but I like old guy come back stories.
I've also softened on the Jets, the Rex Ryan era had me raging.
They just need to knock off the Swiefs.

Agreed.
Rodgers never a favorite of mine, but I like old guy come back stories.
I've also softened on the Jets, the Rex Ryan era had me raging.
They just need to knock off the Swiefs.
...nailed it. Watching the end of the Bengal's game I told my wife, "watch this next play, the Chiefs will get a call and a first down in field goal range."

Reactions: Hem
OUCH!

You are tough...

I agree with Mahomes on the top of the list with a LLLOONNNGGG step to #2.

I think Burrows and Allen (esp. Allen) are way overrated, primarily because they have large caliber guns, but I think Allen in particular, does the Lamar thing and makes dumb mistakes in the process.

Rodgers, is/was certainly up there with Mahomes, but anymore, I don't know. I did not watch him yesterday and it's been 2 yrs since he even played. I predict he will underthrow a fair number of long balls this year, like Brady did.

Stroud is really good and smart.

Some of the others are good, but probably not Purdy good. I would put Purdy in the top 5 easily. He keeps getting it done. He did not lose it yesterday. Ah well, it makes for an interesting season...

Is Williams going to come around? I wonder.
Allen is routinely asked to do things other qbs arent. Hero ball with Josh Allen works too often - so the bills lean on him too much.

Other than diggs - his weapons have been underwhelming.

Bryce Young could go down as the worst draft pick ever. The first QB selected #1 overall to be benched in his second year since 1967. His record as starting QB is 2-16.

The story of nearly every over rated bama player.

Advertisement

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Get-U-SumOutdoors
Back