Leupold BX-4 Rangefinding Binoculars

Football General Talk

Man, Purdy could only dream you were his GM. Maybe, they thought highly of Lance at one point.

I see him more like Russell Wilson, a decent quarterback on a really good team. I will say he doesn't seem to have Russell's overestimation of his share of the team's success.

As a Vikings fan, this win was sweet. Taking two from the Packers would nearly make for a great season, likely they will split thou.
I can enthusiastically support that last paragraph.

Bryce Young could go down as the worst draft pick ever. The first QB selected #1 overall to be benched in his second year since 1967. His record as starting QB is 2-16.

QB's that I think are better, in no particular order

Mahomes
Burrows
Allen
Herbert
Rogers (damn I hate giving him anything)
Lawrence
Stroud
Jackson
Stafford
Cousins
Mayfield
Prescott (barely makes the list)
Tagovailoa (needs to retire)

Maybe Purdy is the best of what's left.
Mahomes= winner
Allen/ Herbert= gritty and good
Burrows= smooth and good
Stafford=damn good/ winner
Jackson= damn good/ loser
Purdy= good, but not enough good
The rest, meh.

Bryce Young could go down as the worst draft pick ever. The first QB selected #1 overall to be benched in his second year since 1967. His record as starting QB is 2-16.

That would be a fun list to make - but given the compensation angle, no doubt JaMarcus Russel was a worse pick.

Why was the Falcon’s game winning TD celebration a flag ?

Was it because he acted like he was SHOOTING down an Eagle from the sky ?

No shooting imaginary guns ?
I asked my buddy the same thing. His reply, “guns are bad”

I was wondering also. Is the bow and arrow thing off limits too?

Heck of a final drive. May say more about Eagle defensive play calling than Falcon play calling, however.

While I was cheering for the Falcons, because of the Troy Andersen angle, the Eagles blew that game.

They declined a field goal chance early in the game and went for a fourth and short. They came up short. I understand being aggressive, but the old saw... a bird in the hand is worth two in the bush, exists for a reason.

It was BONEHEADED to throw on that third down play. Taking time off the clock was as important as the first down was.

Their defensive scheme on the final drive was also a gift to the Falcons.

I thought Andersen played fairly well. He made some nice plays, while getting walled off on a few.

Gastro Gnome - Eat Better Wherever

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Rut
Back