PEAX Equipment

Drew my 1st Montana Speed Goat šŸ Tag

This is some good dirt , know why my friend saw lopes in here
View attachment 344230
View attachment 344231

The community has spoken, Iā€™m gonna hunt till dark and watch the game on DVR !! This spot has my fill attention, after I navigate this corner section , thereā€™s a 1000 acres of walkin surrounded by private on all 3 sides , throwing the pack on taking water stay tuned, with 100 rigs on the road this morning not sure if anyone put boots on the ground in there

View attachment 344234
I'm betting nobody walked in there very far. Good luck. mtmuley

My favorite spot to hunt them I look into a spot thatā€™s 3 miles away it takes me about 40 min to drive down around for a 600 yard hike and a dead buck. It produces year after year for us. I bet Iā€™ve had 50+ trucks drive by while I sit there with my spotter. After the shots this morning they will be laying low out of sight from the road just keep using your glass

Ok Iā€™m a mile in , not a single boot track on the way in from the end of the road in along the fence , thereā€™s actually a fence that goes right through the center of that little corner piece you have to work through and the gate was wide open because thereā€™s no cows in here and there wasnā€™t a single boot track. No one hiked in this morning.
But Iā€™m seeing other tracks

IMG_8258.jpeg

I stayed along this draw coming in , to stay partially concealed and a place to hide incase I saw some
IMG_8260.jpegIMG_8262.jpeg

Made a small patch of trees to rehydrate, got a little warm , Iā€™m wearing light Sitka thermals with light Sitka summer pants and long sleeve pull over

IMG_8261.jpeg

Iā€™m getting up , been enjoying coffee and watching post game interviews and reactions from last night , and if this morning was like yesterday morning out there , in a way I feel like Iā€™m not missing much , that was the wildest road hunting chaos I've ever seen. QUACK šŸ¦†
View attachment 344323
You never hit tioga first season? Come on only difference is you could actually see the traffic yesterday

Strike that I ran back to the house for a second and grab my truck and bowls and a bladder. Iā€™m taking the mystery ranch pack which I already have and thereā€™s a 3000 acre chunk of walk-in Iā€™ve never explored. Iā€™ve seen an antelope on the edge of that last May when I was doing some scouting in that area for a possible meal deer spot. Iā€™m gonna go in deep today if I get one down, Iā€™m gonna have to take it out one trip , but thatā€™s why I do Crossfit four days a week all year long is so I can handle that with my body , letā€™s go !!! Yee Yee

Iā€™m feeling refreshed and fired up after sleeping in bed and drinking coffee and recharging the battery so to speak after yesterday

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
achadwick
Back