Ollin Magnetic Digiscoping System

Drew my 1st Montana Speed Goat šŸ Tag

Found one more lope this afternoon, ended up being a doe , then I went to check that 300 acre chunk I saw that nice buck on Friday , parked behind a hill , snuck up to glass the flat , damn branch bull stuffing his face 400 yds to my right , ha !!!! Did see a lope buck across from the piece as I was leaving, but he way onto private,IMG_8299.jpeg

IMG_8298.jpegIMG_8305.jpeg

I yelled HAY ! At him so heā€™d look my direction, he did for like less then 10 seconds and went back to stuffin his face , there were no antelopes out on the flat to his left , so I backed out and let him have his spot.

Good day overall, I had my chance and messed it up , been 3 or 4 years since I missed a shot, still got 6 more days to go ā€¦.. yee Yee

Please show exit hole.
Good work. I passed on three bucks.
Must be the same or better than my last two years ago.
I didnā€™t really get any pics of it having the boy I was kinda glossing over it a little bit

Turns out when you hit a antelope with a 420 grain slug at 70-80 yards it really knocks them on their ass
I shot a pronghorn buck with my 338 Win Mag shooting 250 grain at a mere 60 yards. Turns out the bullet I sent downrange does not tend to expand well at those speeds at that range when passing through thin hide while threading the ribs on each side of the lungs. Let the air out of the lungs so was a bit of running in circles then tipped over but rather unremarkable exit hole.

My mission is complete. Spotted some antelope from camp driving out from my spot on the BLM and they took off so getting ready to get back in my truck and then a buck come running right at me from nowhere smaller buck but then he came walking over to me to check me out, so Iā€™m like youā€™re coming with me a little buddy !
And I donā€™t care Iā€™m pleased to punch
IMG_8311.jpeg

My mission is complete. Spotted some antelope from camp driving out from my spot on the BLM and they took off so getting ready to get back in my truck and then a buck come running right at me from nowhere smaller buck but then he came walking over to me to check me out, so Iā€™m like youā€™re coming with me a little buddy !
And I donā€™t care Iā€™m pleased to punch
View attachment 344462
Get him on ice soon, and enjoy some good eating!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lknight
Back