Drew my 1st Montana Speed Goat šŸ Tag

Iā€™ve lived here almost 3 years , how many years till Iā€™m a resident šŸ¤£ with u locals

Youā€™re not officially a ā€œresidentā€ until you start complaining about the %^+%# Californians moving here and ruining our state. šŸ˜‚

Thatā€™s usually around the five year mark. By the 10-20 year mark you get perspective and realize everyone is a transplant at some point.

They really don't have to be on ice a millisecond after they are dead. mtmuley
Hide if doesnā€™t hurt one bit can do it right there on the tail gate and let it start cooling less mess to take home. Also if you break it there you can leave it if you take it home then go dump it somewhere itā€™s littering

Hide if doesnā€™t hurt one bit can do it right there on the tail gate and let it start cooling less mess to take home. Also if you break it there you can leave it if you take it home then go dump it somewhere itā€™s littering
I killed my first one in 1979. I've dealt with a few. mtmuley

Except one year, 2006 I think I hopped on the Berger train. Never again. mtmuley
The exit hole I blew out of the off side of an antelope with a 6.5 cm Berger was like nothing I had seen before. I donā€™t use the Bergers on animals anymore but kept a few boxes for SHTF because why not

Iā€™m coming to Montana for opener after Elk and just happen to have an antelope tag , Iā€™m not dragging with 2 rifles , so Iā€™ll shoot antelope with my elk rifle ā€¦. I think people make too much a of a big deal of ā€œoh thatā€™s too big for antelopeā€ . Good job Chris congrats on your antelope great story

Use Promo Code Randy for 20% off OutdoorClass

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lknight
Back