Caribou Gear

Cats Aren't Trophies

Do they do polling on propositions? Being out of touch with Colorado, I wonder what the outlook is like at this current time.
Last I heard it is really close. If anyone has been sitting on the sidelines, now is the time to jump in. Best way to contribute is a donation to savethehuntcolorado.com. I like the idea from someone on this forum who recommended donating as much money as you have spent on applications and tags this year.

Last I heard it is really close. If anyone has been sitting on the sidelines, now is the time to jump in. Best way to contribute is a donation to savethehuntcolorado.com. I like the idea from someone on this forum who recommended donating as much money as you have spent on applications and tags this year.
What does a resident app and tag cost if I were to donate and match that? About 80 bucks?

yeah pretty much. a resident elk tag and app fee are around like 75 or something.
So since the NR cost is just about x10 that, does that mean that my donation to a state issue should be proportional or reverse proportional? $8 or $800?

So since the NR cost is just about x10 that, does that mean that my donation to a state issue should be proportional or reverse proportional? $8 or $800?

well i spent 429 on resident tags and app fees and donated in kind.

you do you - nobody gives a #*^@#* anyway.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
emma817
Back