Yeti GOBOX Collection

Cats Aren't Trophies

Do they do polling on propositions? Being out of touch with Colorado, I wonder what the outlook is like at this current time.
Last I heard it is really close. If anyone has been sitting on the sidelines, now is the time to jump in. Best way to contribute is a donation to savethehuntcolorado.com. I like the idea from someone on this forum who recommended donating as much money as you have spent on applications and tags this year.

Last I heard it is really close. If anyone has been sitting on the sidelines, now is the time to jump in. Best way to contribute is a donation to savethehuntcolorado.com. I like the idea from someone on this forum who recommended donating as much money as you have spent on applications and tags this year.
What does a resident app and tag cost if I were to donate and match that? About 80 bucks?

So since the NR cost is just about x10 that, does that mean that my donation to a state issue should be proportional or reverse proportional? $8 or $800?

well i spent 429 on resident tags and app fees and donated in kind.

you do you - nobody gives a #*^@#* anyway.

For those of you on the front range, come on down to Grossen Bart Brewery next Monday the 14th at 6 PM to pick up free signs, stickers and a chance to win some prizes while testing your mettle in a game of conservation trivia!
IMG_6026.jpeg

Well today was a good day, but a little disturbing - I earned us at least 3 votes supporting the Cat Ban, and hopefully more. I was handing out bumper stickers at the Hayden Gun Range early today and came upon a 3 youngerish gentlemen that said they were registered voters and asked them if they would proudly and immediately place this bumper sticker on their vehicle. The owner of the Suburu asked what the bumper sticker was all about. I spent several minutes discussing this issue and found out that NONE of them were aware of this or had voted on the wolf agenda !!! One them said he typically only votes for the presidential candidates and was not aware of ballot issues. This prompted several more minutes of discussing the ballot issues, and explaining that the ballot issues are the ISSUES THAT AFFECT US LOCALLY!!!!!

People - Keep educating and reaching out as the ballots will be in our hands this week. We need to reach and educate everyone on this issue, but working with these 3 guys very easily could result in 5/10 or 20 votes that in this case might never have voted for or against Ballot Issue 127.

I spent several minutes discussing this issue and found out that NONE of them were aware of this or had voted on the wolf agenda !!! One them said he typically only votes for the presidential candidates and was not aware of ballot issues. This prompted several more minutes of discussing the ballot issues, and explaining that the ballot issues are the ISSUES THAT AFFECT US LOCALLY!!!!!
Good stuff, that’s how you do it. I think I read somewhere that CO has around 127000 hunters who are not registered to vote. That’s how we win this one and could have won the wolf ban thing.

MTNTOUGH - Use promo code RANDY for 30 days free

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bullkillintime
Back